- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
Here is a list of quotes for Yuri Sakazaki.
Art of Fighting 2
- Yuri: "What a scary mask you have on."
- Eiji: "All the better to slap you silly in, my dear."
- Yuri 1: "What are you? My legs are not fat! How rude!"
- Yuri 2: "Hey, you called me pirate's dream first!"
- Yuri: "Oh no. You look so strong! I may lose this time. Wink, wink."
- Jack: "Don't worry little lady. I will take care of you."
- Yuri: "Come and feel my fists of steel, you beast."
- John: "Now I'm going to enjoy this fight a lot."
- Yuri: "Hmmm. You look kinda strong, but you smell.. To fight me you need hands of steel."
- King: "Oh, come on. I don't smell that bad! Lookin' forward to the clenches, honey!!!"
Lee Pai Long
- Yuri: "Kyaa, hah, hah! What a goofy looking mask! Act your age, you silly, and not your shoe size!"
- Lee: "Hey, this was a gift from my mother! You're meat, toots!"
- Yuri: "You dare to hit an innocent maid such as I? Die you pig!"
- Mickey: "Who are you calling pig? Look, this is a fight, okay?"
- Yuri: "Hey, no one said anything about weapons! You cheating coot."
- Big: "Don't blame me for your ignorance, toots."
- Yuri: "Ooh, Robert, you are so handsome I can't concentrate. Not!"
- Robert: "That girlish spirit will make it hard for me to cripple you."
- Yuri: "I fight better than you do! Hah ha hah haah hah silly brother."
- Ryo: "I think you've taken too many shots to the head recently."
- Yuri: "Oh no. If my dad is going to fight me, I'll lose for sure!"
- Takuma: "What kind of attitude is that? What have I taught you?"
- Yuri: "Whoa! Strange hairstyle. Cool! Who did your hair?"
- Temjin: "No fair! You shouldn't talk about my hair! No fair!"
- "Gee! Ninjas sure are strong. I'm impressed!" (Vs. Eiji)
- "I like your outfit. Too much make up, though." (Vs. Herself)
- "You're tough, but you really should think of bathing!" (Vs. Jack)
- "Wow, you were pretty weak. I guess it isn't shoreleave, huh." (Vs. John)
- "Uh... Are you okay? I didn't mean to push your face in." (Vs. King)
- "You lost because of that silly mask! Understand?" (Vs. Lee)
- "Gee. Boxers really are cream puffs." (Vs. Mickey)
- "Hah hah. Even with weapons you were only a bald guy sans class!" (Vs. Mr. Big)
- "Oh, Robert. I thought you were tougher. We're through!" (Vs. Robert)
- "Well, no more calling me "Screamy Mimi." Eh, big brother!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "How did I do, Papa. Can I be a pro? Wuh? Can I? Can I? Please!" (Vs. Takuma)
- "You're weak, but you're kind of cute! Busy?" (Vs. Temjin)
Special Stage Dialogue
- Agent: "Ms. Yuri Sakazaki? The Police Commissioner would like a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- Yuri: "The Commissioner? Why? Aw, gee? Look. I only skipped class once!"
- Geese: "Miss Yuri Sakazaki."
- Yuri: "Hey, let me go ya big lug. How dare you treat a cutey-pie like me..."
- Geese: "Please, forgive me. My name is Geese Howard and I just want to say that I like your spunk, your looks, and your cute little..."
- Yuri: "Watch it, pal. I may be cute, cuddly, and one spunky little bombshell, but I'll never be hit on by a guy with a bad perm!"
- Yuri: "Aw, gee! What a wimp!"
- Geese: "Heh, it's all over."
- Yuri: "Kyaaaah! Oh no, what is this!"
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese."
- Geese: "I have lost this time, but I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- Yuri: "Yaah. I can't see! Help me!"
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- Robert: "Congrats, Yuri! I always knew you could do it!"
- Yuri: "Liar, liar, pants on fire! Robbie-boy!"
- Friends: "Yuri!"
- Yuri: "Hey! Where did you all come from?"
- Friends: "We heard about this match and came to cheer for you!"
- Yuri: "Thanks. Pretty cool, huh! Yuri Sakazaki. Fighting Goddess!"
- Friends: "Great, Yuri. I admire you sooo much!"
- Yuri: "Oh, thank you, friends."
- Robert: "Oooh! This is too much, Yuri... Ouch!"
The King of Fighters '94
- ヤ! ヤゆち "Ya, Yayutchi!" - "Super, easy!"
- 落とさ、ごめん "Oto-san, Gomen!" = "Father, i'm sorry!"
- バビッとやっつけちゃうぞ "Babitto yattsu kechau zo!" - "I'm gonna' beat you up quickly!"
- "Soldiers! Cheer up!" (Vs. Brazil Team)
- "Teach me Chinese martial arts!" (Vs. China Team)
- "Almost! Get stronger!" (Vs. England Team)
- "Isn't my bro's team stronger?" (Vs. Italy Team)
- "I'm a master of Kyokugenryu!" (Vs. Japan Team)
- "Interesting team. But weak!" (Vs. Korea Team)
- "You'll regret not including me!" (Vs. Mexico Team)
- "This is my real strength!" (Vs. USA Team)
Arranged Sound Trax album (Ne!)
- Yuri: "The song is very bright! It suits us!"
- Mai: "It may be the brightest of all songs in the album... Like a flower that blooms on the battlefield."
- King: "I'm glad they extended the song compared to the original."
- Mai: "Japan is number one!"
- Yuri: "Uh... We're in the United Kingdom, Mai..."
The King of Fighters '95
- "Oh, fudge! Over so soon? I'll never lose those extra pounds!"
- "Why am I so strong? Talent, just pure talent."
- "Why are you such a weenie? I was hoping for a workout!"
The King of Fighters '96
- あんたバカ? "Anta baka?" - "Are you an idiot?"
- サアービス、サアービス "Saabisu, saabisu!" - "Service, service!"
- "Like, lighten up. If you want to try again, I'm available!"
- "Oh, stop moping. Even in defeat, smile, smile, smile!"
- "Tough and a babe! I'm just toooo much!"
The King of Fighters '98
- "Kotchi, kotchi!" - "Here, here!"
- "I'm Kyokugen! Face it, Ryo! You're not fit to sweep for me!"
The King of Fighters '99
- "Skill over power, spirit over skill! The secret to victory!"
The King of Fighters 2000
- "Any monkey can fight! Like, ya gotta use your intellect!"
- "Not too shabby. But you're still a wimp!"
The King of Fighters 2001
- "Saikyou Makedashi!" - "That was an ultimate defeat!"
- "Messatsu! Ware kobushi kiwametari...Nante." - "Destroying kill! I am the Master of the Fist! Just kidding."
- "Watashite sugoi! Sou Omoudeshou?" - "I'm too much! Don't you agree?"
- "Dou datta? Kekkou Yarushou?" - "How was that? I'm pretty good, eh?"
- "Shori no atono Shake nigiri wa saikouda!" - "Eating a fish rice ball after a victory is the greatest!"
- "Tekagen nashi da yo!" - "I won't hold back!"
- "I don't have a pet phrase. Like, you're totally wrong.
- "I won. I won! I'm hot today!
- "No one can imitate my super special moves!
- "Well? With my Kyokugen power, I am one invincible chick!" (vs. Art of Fighting Team)
- "Hee hee. I guess without me that's all you're capable of." (vs. Women Fighters Team)
- "You're too softened by the life of the bourgeois!" (vs. Robert)
- "Heh, heh, heh. Ryo. Guess I'm the true Kyokugen heir!" (vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters 2002
- "Oh, you nasty beast! Give this babe a break!" (Also in KOF2002UM)
- "Why am I so strong? If I told you, I'd have to kill you."
- "What a cake walk!!!"
- "That's what happens when you forget my flowers, Robby-boy!" (vs. Robert)
- "Hey, big brother! Fight like that, and I'll get the dojo!" (vs. Ryo)
- "You'd be stronger without that silly costume, you clown!" (vs. Takuma)
- "The day's coming when I'll be the master around here!" (Vs. Art of Fighting Team)
The King of Fighters 2003
- "Don't let my looks fool you! I'm a Kyokugen master, I am!"
- "If you can't do a "Haoh Sho Koh Ken," you can't beat me."
- "That's the Kyokugen way! One big "Ah-Cho!", that is!"
- "Yuri, you are perfection. Nobody can stop me now!"
- "I love your groovy clothes. Maybe I should change my look?" (Vs. High School Girls Team)
- "You look good in that outfit! ...Sorry I ruined it for you." (Vs. Robert)
- "What's wrong, big bro? ...Weak from hunger, are you?" (Vs. Ryo)
- "It's high time I make the most of my adult allure, eh?" (Vs. Women Fighters Team)
The King of Fighters XI
- "Eh, heh, heh. I know my stuff, eh?! I'm called "Kyokugen Kid" in my neighborhood!"
- "My legend begins with this match!"
- "Where's the camera? Yeah!!"
- "You've got speed and power, but you lack invention."
- "Kisaragi, I have a favor to ask: Would you say "Nin-nin" for me?" (Vs. Eiji)
- "Hey, there! Would you scream "Hurricane Upper" for me?" (Vs. Gai)
- "Hey, Ryo! Get the first-aid kit. Now's your chance to get in good with King!" (Vs. King)
- "Hey! No! You can't come out now! The plan's moving forward just as planned!" (Vs. Robert)
- "I'm going to win this year! Give my regards to Robert and Pop!" (Vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters XIII
Pre-Battle Dialogues (Story Mode)
Women Fighters Team
- King: "We're almost at the venue."
- Yuri: "Hey, Mai, it's been a while since you fought, hasn't it? Are you sure you're up for this?"
- Mai: "Now this is unexpected! You think I've been slacking off or something?"
- Yuri: "No no, that's not what I mean. It's just that, you know, I've been practicing really hard..."
- Mai: "I see. But Yuri, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm at the same level I used to be. Why don't we warm up, and I'll show you how rusty I am. I bet I could easily take on the both of you!"
- King: "Wait, since when am I involved in this?"
- Yuri: "Really? Are you sure about this, Mai?"
- Mai: "Sure! This'll be a good chance for us to test each other's skills! Bring it, ladies!"
- Yuri: "All right, you asked for it!"
- King: "*Sigh* I hope this doesn't end with us forfeiting the tournament..."
Art of Fighting Team
- Takuma: "You stubborn girl! you entered the tournament again! I didn't even give you my permission!"
- Yuri: "Oh, just deal with it already, Dad! I can take care of myself!"
- Mai: "Calm down, Yuri."
- Robert: "Yes, there's no need to get upset here, Master."
- King: "Perhaps you should be more considerate of your farther, Yuri. He's just worried about you because of the many times he hasn't been able to look out for you."
- Takuma: "Precisely! What a keen eye! That's why I like you! You should be more like her, Yuri!"
- Ryo: "Dad, Yuri's a grown-up now. Why do you have such a hard time admitting that, huh?"
- Yuri: "Ryo..."
- Mai: "Oh, how cuuute! Is that some brotherly love there?"
- King: "Maybe you should take your own advice, Ryo? Don't take it so easy on your little sister."
- Ryo: "What?"
- Takuma: "(Huh...!?)"
- Ryo: "I'm just looking out for her, trying to get Dad off her back."
- King: "Well, maybe she doesn't need you to do that anymore. She can fight her own battles."
- Robert: "(I don't like where this is going...)"
- Ryo: "What's gotten into you, King? This is family business, all right?"
- King: "You're just going to dodge the issue like that? I tell you, men these days..."
- Yuri: "(This isn't good!)"
- Ryo: "Who do you think you..."
- Yuri: "I'm sorry, Dad! I wanted to tell you, honest! But I just couldn't..."
- Takuma: "O-Okay! As long as you're sorry. We'll let this slide this time! Right, Ryo?"
- Ryo: "Huh? I wasn't angry with her in the first place..."
- Robert: "Fantastic! Must be amazing to be part of such a wonderful family! Right, King?"
- King: "Well, whatever works for them, I guess..."
- Takuma: "Well then, Yuri, show me what you've learned!"
- Yuri: "All right, here goes!"
- Robert: "Wake up, you two! The fight is starting!"
- Ryo/King: "Wh-Wha...!?"
- Mai: "Wow. This is an amazing team here..."
Fatal Fury Team
- Mai: "Hey, Andy! What a shame we're not on the same team, huh? But let's not go easy on each other, okay?"
- Andy: "Of course, Mai! We'll make this a fight to remember!"
- Mai: "*giggle* Oh, by the way, Andy... Did you know the hotel we're staying at is known as a legendary wedding location?"
- Andy: "What? What are you talking about, Mai!?"
- Terry: "Yo, Karate Girl! Have you been training properly?"
- Yuri: "You know it! I've got all your moves totally figured out!"
- Terry: "Is that so? Every single one of my moves, huh? OK! This should be interesting!"
- Joe: "L-Look at the two of them, drooling over each other like that..."
- King: "What's the matter, boxer boy? Are you jealous?"
- Joe: "Quiet, you! I'm gonna make you pay for those words! I'll show you! I'm the best around, no one's gonna ever bring me down! I'm the greatest!"
- Maxima: "Hello there, ladies. You're looking gorgeous, as usual."
- Mai: "Why, thank you! Flattery won't get you anywhere in this tournament, though!"
- Maxima: "Well, that's a shame, I guess. What are we gonna do now, buddy?"
- K': "Leave me out of this. What a pain in the ass..."
- King: "Nice to see you're as cheerful as ever."
- K': "Shut up and leave me alone!"
- Mai: "What a waste. The ladies would be all over you if you just smiled a little, you know?"
- K': "I don't care."
- Yuri: "Come on, try to laugh for us. Just this once! Like this!"
- Kula: "Heeheehee ,yeah, try for me, too!"
- K': "You look like like an idiot..."
- Yuri: "Tha'ts rude!"
- Kula "I'm not an idiot! You're just shy , K'!"
- K': "I am not..."
- King: "Oh! It all makes sense now!"
- Mai: "Shy!? Awwww! See? You do have a cute side to you!"
- Maxima: "Give the man a break ,ladies. Our buddy just isn't a people person. Right , K'?"
- K': "I'm going to burn the whole lot of you!"
Psycho Soldiers Team
- Yuri: "Hey, Athena, isn't it hard being an idol? I mean, you can't hang out with friends in public or date and stuff, right?"
- Athena: "Yeah, there are some restrictions on my personal life... But I'm happy to be an idol, so I can accept those inconveniences!"
- Mai: "But you're still so young! You should date! Love makes you prettier and stronger!"
- King: "Oh, here we go. Again with the Andy stories..."
- Yuri: "Hey, what about you, King!?"
- King: "W-What are you talking about!?"
- Yuri: "You've gotten a lot prettier ever since you started seeing my brother."
- King: "D-Don't be ridiculous! Well, what about you? What's going on between you and Robert?"
- Chin: "Hohoho, that brings back memories. I remember when I first met granny..."
- Athena: "It's so nice that you all have someone special to talk so passionately about. I wish I could have someone like that in my life..."
- Kensou: "Hey, wait a minute! You have me, Athena!"
- Athena: "Huh? You don't count, Kensou you're like a friend, or an ally or something."
- Mai: "Oh, poor Kensou♪ He's stuck in "just friends" jail."
- Kensou: "Could you all shut up for a second? Athena, I really lo...l-lo...lo-lo-lo-lo!"
- Athena: "Kensou! Not in front of everyone else!"
- Yuri: "Oh? That's a suspicious response! Was that all an act just now?"
- Athena: "W-What? There wasn't anything suspicious..."
- Kensou: "Athena, I lo-lo... luhhhhh!"
- Athena: "Oh, give it a rest already, Kensou! Look, it's time to fight now, okay? Let's go!"
- Mai: "That's a shame... Still no progress this time, eh?"
- Chin: "Hoho! That's youth for you!"
- Yuri: "Andy, can I ask you something? How are things going between you and Mai?"
- Andy: "I wish people would stop asking me that question everywhere I go. Does she really have to complain to everyone!?"
- Yuri: "Hm? What's that, Andy? Does she have to what?"
- Andy: "N-Nothing. Well, what about you, then? What do you think of Robert, hmm?"
- Yuri: "Huh? Robert? Hmmm... Well... uh... hahaha ♪ You know, we can catch up later! Let's get this fight out of the way first!"
- Andy: "Right! We didn't come here for small talk."
- Yuri: "I don't know what you're trying to do, but I hear you're causing quite a lot of trouble all over the place."
- Ash: "If you don't know, then just keep your nose out of my business. I have matters to attend to."
- Yuri: "Halt! This is where your evil plan ends! I will stop you no matter what!"
- Ash: "Ugh, here we go again. Why does KOF attract so many people like this!?"
- Yuri: "Hnnnn... HA! Heeya! No, that's not right..."
- Athena: "Umm... Yuri? What are you doing?"
- Yuri: "I'm developing Psycho Powers, obviously! I thought I could learn a thing or two from you..."
- Athena: "If it was really that easy to develop my powers, then what would that say about all the work that Kensou had put in?"
- Yuri: "Ugh! I just can't get that Psycho Ball to come out! You're just going to have to show me! Come on, Athena! It's time to fight. I'll be studying your moves so I can use them after this fight!"
- Athena: "Hey! It's really not that easy, you know...?"
- Yuri: "Hmmm... Today I think I'll be studying your moves for a change, Benimaru ♪"
- Benimaru: "I'm always up for teaching eager students! Heck, I'd be glad to give you a personal hands-on lesson..."
- Yuri: "Really!? Okay, see you this Sunday at our dojo! I'll bring my dad!"
- Benimaru: "Huh? U-Uh, it's just that I have all the equipment we'd need back at my apartment..."
- Yuri: "Haha, I'm kidding of course! Robert already warned me about you! He told me that whatever happens I should never be alone in the same room with you!"
- Benimaru: "Why that...! Always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong!"
- Billy: "Too late to withdraw from the tournament now, missy! You'd better give it all you've got!"
- Yuri: "Whatever! Something tells me it'll be you cowering on the floor in a few moments!"
- Yuri: "You look like trouble. Are you friends with that Magaki guy?"
- Saiki: "I don't need to explain anything to you. You wouldn't understand anyway."
- Yuri: "Hey, that's mean! You're making fun of me!"
- Saiki: "Oh, it's not just you. All you humans are petty little insects!"
- Yuri: "Hey, Mister, are you sure you're okay? I think you should take it easy..."
- Chin: "Hohoho! I'll be fine. I'm a lot more experienced than your father actually! Heck, if you're not scared of me, just try and attack me! Whatever angle you like!"
- Yuri: "Maybe I just will! Here we go, Mister!"
- Clark: "I already know I'm going to win, but it'd still be nice if you could at least put up a fight. You wouldn't want to me have a fight that's less strenuous than my lifting, would ya?"
- Yuri: "Well, that all depends on how much effort you're going to put into this, doesn't it? Who knows? You keep underestimating me, and you might end up wishing you never left the gym today in the first place!"
- Duo Lon: "His sister... You too, huh?"
- Yuri: "Huh? What are you talking about? Yeah, I have a brother, but..."
- Duo Lon: "Nevermind. There's no point in telling you now..."
- Elisabeth: "With your innocent nature you are likely to face some troubles in the future that you may not have anticipated. You should quit for now."
- Yuri: "Innocence? Is that a compliment? I have a feeling that you're making fun of me though..."
- Elisabeth: "That is certainly not my intention. If you doubt my words, I will gladly take you on in a fight. But make no mistake! It will be I who advances to the next battle!"
- Yuri: "I don't think so! You're not the only one who's got something to fight for here!"
- Yuri: "Huh? Ash... Is that you? No? Who are you?
- Evil Ash: "*sigh* ...It's such a pain to have a famous face. Everyone just keeps bothering you! I guess that means I should finish my job and return to my rightful place."
- Daimon: "No matter how nimbly you float around, all it takes is one solid punch to take you down."
- Yuri: "Well, then I'll just have to use my speed and technique to use your own strength against you! If we're going to fight, we should have fun with it, right?"
- Daimon: "I see... There is some sense to what you are saying..."
- Yuri: "But of course there is! So, prepare for a beat down, Mister Former Gold Medalist!"
- Hwa: "What!? Another girl!? This tournament has really gone downhill!"
- Yuri: "Um, sir, this is the 21st century and equal rights for men and women are the established global standard! In fact, the age of women has only just begun! You might be surprised by what a strong woman can do!"
- Hwa: "G-Glob...? Sh-Sh-Shut up! Stop talking nonsense! There's no place for girls here, and if words alone don't convince you, then my feet will show you that there are some places where women just can't compete!"
- Yuri: "How long do you plan to keep sulking about the state of the world? People don't like gloomy types like you, you know?"
- Iori: "Oh? But you obviously hate the world. Otherwise you wouldn't be in such a hurry to die!"
- Yuri: "Don't be like that! I'm only trying to be friendly here!"
- Iori: "Stay away from me... or suffer the consequences."
- Yuri: "If you're always telling people to stay away from you, why do you keep entering KOF in the first place?"
- Iori: "...Not to gossip with the likes of you, that's for sure."
- Joe: "Hey, Yuri! If you're going to copy someone, let it be me, and not Terry or your brother!"
- Yuri: "What? Copy you? I'd be way too embarrassed if I did that..."
- Joe: "Excuse me!? What exactly is so embarrassing about Muay Thai, huh?"
- Yuri: "Ummm... It's not Muay Thai, it's just, you know... Everything else about you besides the Muay Thai?"
- Joe: "What the-!? That does it! You asked for this! You sowed the storm and now you're gonna reap the whirlwind, girl!"
- Yuri: "You're always scowling. Does anything good ever come out of being angry all the time!?"
- K': "...Are you stupid? Of course there isn't anything..."
- Yuri: "Then why are you such a sourpuss all the time?"
- K': "I'm sick of all your rambling... This is just who I am."
- Kim: "Brother and sister competing in battle and honing each other's skills... What a rare and marvelous sight!"
- Yuri: "Huh? Don't you have two sons?"
- Kim: "I do! But, well, the youngest is okay, but the eldest is a bit of a slacker... I don't know what's going to become of that boy. I should try to... But, no that won't work... I... ummm..."
- Yuri: "Excuse me! Hello!? Kim? I think maybe we should start fighting now... Kim...?"
- Yuri: "Oh, that's right! I always meant to ask..."
- King: "What is it? I hope I can be of assistance..."
- Yuri: "Be honest with me here. What do you think of my brother?"
- King: "What!? Wh-What are you asking me that for!? Is this the time or place to be talking about that!?"
- Yuri: "Hmmm? What's the matter, King? You seem flustered all of a sudden!"
- King: "N-No, I'm not! It's... I just... Let's... uh... Let's do this!"
- Yuri: "Teehee, I can read you like an open book ♪ Looks like I already won this one!"
- Yuri: "Hey, why don't you join my team once in a while?"
- Kula: "Will you give me ice cream? I'll do anything for ice cream!"
- Yuri: "Huh? Does that mean that if someone else offers you ice cream, you'll betray me just as fast!?"
- Kyo: "At the risk of sounding like a certain army man: Don't think you can get by just by "playing fighter"! This is not just a simple tournament. There's always something going on behind the scenes."
- Yuri: "So what else is new? I'm as ready for you as ever!"
- Kyo: "You take after your older brother... Or maybe I should say that you both take after your father... Well, let's get started then! I'm in a hurry!"
- Kyo: "So it only takes a single year for a complete amateur to master the Kyokugen style!? Doesn't seem like there's much to it then, is there?"
- Yuri: "What!? How rude! I mastered it in a year because I'm a genius! Isn't that obvious!? If you think I'm all talk, I'll be more than happy to show you in a real fight. Are you ready?"
- Leona: "Have you ever stared death in the face...?"
- Yuri: "Huh? I guess if I had to answer, I'd have to say... Uh... I haven't...? But I'm prepared to do so any day of the week! I wouldn't have gone into fighting otherwise!"
- Leona: "I see... I suppose that sounds much like you..."
- Mai: "Right! Time for another medical check-up, Yuri!"
- Yuri: "Wait, wait, wait! Isn't that MY line? Let's see if you took good care of yourself during the holidays!"
- Yuri: "Huh? What's with the eyepatch? Are you sick? Did you get hurt?"
- Mature: "It's nothing like that. You want to know? I'll take it off if you really want to know."
- Yuri: "Hmmm... I'm not so sure if I want to know what's underneath now... On second thought, don't bother! I have a feeling I'm not going to like it!"
- Mature: "Cowardly girl... That's nothing compared to the horrors I'm going to show you now!"
- Maxima: "You don't have enough power to take me on, little lady. I would withdraw if I were you."
- Yuri: "There you go, saying stuff like that again! You're just scared of my latent abilities, aren't you? Any difference in size and power can easily be overcome by speed and timing!"
- Maxima: "...Your best weapon is probably your undying optimism..."
- Yuri: "Dad!? Wh-What happened to you!? That mask... Don't tell me you..."
- Mr. Karate: "Yuri... You still do not understand the harshness of the road you have chosen. Learn from this fight, my daughter! It will decide your destiny!"
- Yuri: "Hey, Mister Raiden, I heard you hate koalas, is that true?"
- Raiden: "Yeah, it is. I mean, you can never tell what the buggers are thinking, can you?"
- Yuri: "Uh... But can't you say the same thing for regular bears as well?"
- Raiden: "Naw, bears are okay! Bears are awesome! Not koalas though. Definitely not koalas!"
- Yuri: "You don't have to get so excited about it... For some reason, this makes me think you're not such a bad person deep down, though."
- Ralf: "Geez, if only our girlie could learn to be as charming as you are."
- Yuri: "Teehee ♪ You sound like a dad whose daughter just came of age."
- Ralf: "Oh, please! I'm still single. I don't need a big brat like her running around."
- Robert: "Hey, Yuri! I finally got a hold of you! You free for a date today or tomorrow?"
- Yuri: "Sorry, Robert, but I already have plans. I have a victory party planned tonight. And tomorrow I'll probably have to go to the hospital. To visit you of course ♪"
- Robert: "Haha, you're hilarious! So you really think you're going to win, huh? You sure are confident! But I won't let you win just because I want you to be healthy for our date! I wouldn't be a worthy boyfriend if I let you trash the name of Mightiest Tiger!"
- Ryo: "Yuri, I still don't agree with you learning karate."
- Yuri: "Isn't it a bit too late for that now? You're always worrying way too much! This should be a good opportunity to show you that I hold my own as a fighter!"
- Ryo: "All right, attack me with full strength! I won't hold anything back either!"
- Saiki: "Another one of those noisy little brats. Can't you just wait quietly for death to claim you!?"
- Yuri: "Nope, ain't gonna happen! My liveliness is my trademark!"
- Saiki: "That's a pretty damn annoying thing to have as a trademark. All right, looks like I'm going to have to put an end to this nonsense myself!"
- Shen: "Are you serious? You can't possibly think you're actually going to put up a fight here, can you?"
- Yuri: "Huh? Are you saying that just because I'm a girl? You better watch out! If you're not careful, you're going to get knocked into next week!"
- Shen: "You're hilarious. If that's what you want, sure, I'll let you taste my full strength!"
- Yuri: "Sorry that I'm gonna have to make you look like a weakling in front of Athena, Kensou!"
- Kensou: "We haven't even started! I'll show Athena that I'm strong by taking you down! Unfortunately for you, I'm not the Kensou you've faced before! Get ready!"
- Takuma: "Listen, Yuri! I won't tell you to use karate for anything other than self-defense. But at least promise me you'll take martial arts seriously! Your karate still lacks the proper stance and attitude!"
- Yuri: "You and Ryo are so stubborn! Why can't you ever look at things on a case-by-case basis!? Being all serious is something that suits you, Dad, but I'm much better off doing stuff my way. And what's wrong with that? If you got 100 karateka together, they'd all train in 100 different ways."
- Takuma: "There you go again, acting like you know everything! I guess it's time for me to start training you all over again from scratch!
- Terry: "I guess I'm kinda the same as your brother... Although, I've been through even more pain than he has. Do you get what I'm trying to tell you, Miss Sakazaki?"
- Yuri: "I totally understand. Why do you think I'm doing this? I want to become stronger than my brother!"
- Terry: "OK! Then I won't insult you by going easy on ya! I'm comin' atcha with full strength!"
- Yuri: "Tadaaah! Here's Yuri! The beloved Kyokugen Beauty has arrived on the scene!"
- Vice: "Ugh... This is no place for kids. Start acting like a grown-up already, brat!"
- Yuri: "Oooh, scary! But it's going to take more than that to frighten me off!"
- Vice: "Your voice is like nails on a chalkboard! It's making my skin crawl! Forget about waiting for the next full moon, I'm sending you to the grave right now!"
- Yuri 1: "Oh, I see! First you steal my looks, and now you're here to copy my moves as well, huh?"
- Yuri 2: "I don't think the original needs to learn anything from a copy, though."
- Yuri 1: "I hope for your sake your legs run as fast as your mouth."
- Yuri 2: "Why don't you try and find out? Not that you stand a chance though!"
- "I gotta admit, it's just like Mai says, you really are handsome! But I'd prefer someone a bit taller..." (vs. Andy)
- "You shouldn't worry your friends! Y'know, that gloomy guy and that punk!" (vs. Ash)
- "I shoulda asked sooner, but can I have your autograph? My friend's a big fan of yours!" (vs. Athena)
- "You're the undisputed master of falling over with style and elegance!" (vs. Benimaru)
- "Big brother fighting for his little sister... The situation is similar, but why is your life is so different...?" (vs. Billy)
- "We should respect our elders. I guess that's not too convincing, considering that I just knocked one out..." (vs. Chin)
- "If war is so tough and I'm just playing fighter, what are you doing? Playing loser?" (vs. Clark)
- "No, I wasn't lucky, and no, this wasn't just a fluke! This was all me!" (vs. Daimon)
- "I'm used to training with my father. I'm not easily scared by strong people." (vs. Duo Lon)
- "Ugh... My eyes still hurt... Fighting this lady is not so bad; it's the aftermath that's a pain!" (vs. Elisabeth)
- "Do you have a split personality...? Well, that shock I just gave your brain should cure it!" (vs. Evil Ash)
- "You talk a lot, but you're just taking your anger out on others, aren't you? Some man you are." (vs. Flames Iori)
- You've got the looks down, but you're going to need better instincts to copy me." (vs. Herself)
- "You act like you're tough, but you ain't all that. You should try and learn some modesty." (vs. Human Saiki)
- "Why don't you try and learn some Muay Thai from King? Yours needs work." (vs. Hwa)
- "You're even more cold than usual. Is that because you lost your flames?" (vs. Iori)
- "'King of Fighters: The Legend of Yuri'... You think that'd be a good movie?" (vs. Joe)
- "Don't you think you're being too stubborn? Come on, just relax and enjoy yourself a bit!" (vs. K')
- "Hey, I train hard too! I just don't make a big deal of it!" (vs. Kensou)
- "I know guiding disciples is hard, but you're practically brainwashing them!" (vs. Kim)
- "I'm sure I can learn a thing or two from your lovely footwork!" (vs. King)
- "You should consider joining our all-girl team someday!" (vs. Kula)
- "Unless you master Haow-ken--er, Haoh Shoukou Ken--you'll never beat me!" (vs. Kyo)
- "...It's so hard to tell if my moves are even affecting you because you're so emotionless." (vs. Leona)
- "This is our time to shine! Give me all you've got, Mai!" (vs. Mai)
- "Hey, you're wearing pants now! Are you starting to get thunder thighs or something?" (vs. Mature)
- "You won't win just because you're bigger. I'm used to fighting with that handicap!" (vs. Maxima)
- "Owowow... I'm still your daughter, you know!? I guess this is the sternness of martial arts..." (vs. Mr. Karate)
- "You can do better than that, right, Kyo!? You know you shouldn't underestimate your opponents at KOF!" (vs. NESTS Kyo)
- "No wonder you lost with that mask on. Can you even see when you wear that?" (vs. Raiden)
- "Compared to Leona, I get the feeling the men around me aren't that bad..." (vs. Ralf)
- "Robert, you were holding back on me, weren't you? That was too easy!" (vs. Robert)
- "So, isn't it about time you acknowledged my strength?" (vs. Ryo)
- "You're related to that Magaki guy, right? You've got to be! You're pink!" (vs. Saiki)
- "Come on, you're not even half as strong as my brother!" (vs. Shen)
- "How about it, Dad? I hope you'll stop meddling in my business now!" (vs. Takuma)
- "I wonder who's stronger, you or Ryo? Oh well, you're both no match for me ♪" (vs. Terry)
- "You should try to be more mellow sometimes!" (vs. Vice)
The King of Fighters XIV
- ユリちゃん伝説始まるだ "Yuri-Chan densetsu hajimaru da!" - "My legend is about to begin!"
- "Kokoda!" - "Here!"
- "Kono!" - "You!"
- "Nigasani yo!" - "You won't get away!"
- "Kurae!" - "Eat this!"
- Gang-Il: "What? Is that you, Yuri? Is Takuma not competing this time around?"
- Yuri: "Yep. It seems his body is getting kind of worn out. He's covered in old scars. And he says that operating the store and the dojo is getting to be too much."
- Gang-Il: "Ahaha, no doubt. It sounds like age is catching up with Mr. Karate himself."
- Yuri: "True, it seems he can't perform like my brother or Robert. But he's still strong. He can't get past me, though!"
- Yuri: "Sorry King. I'm helping my brother."
- King: "Don't worry about it. I started out fighting against the Kyokugenryu style."
- Yuri: "Hehehe. Speaking of which, my brother has been saying he wants you to become a special teacher at the dojo."
- King: "I don't like that kind of stuff. For now let's finish this match, and then I'll give it some thought."
- Robert: "Little Yuri, you're pretty strong, so I guess I should show you the best I've got."
- Yuri: "Wait, does that mean you've been going easy on me up to now?!"
- Robert: "Nah, I've been giving it my all. But now I'll give you the best of the best."
- Yuri: "Hmmm, I don't really get it, but I don't ever plan on losing to you or my big brother!"
- Robert: "That's the spirit. Alright, let's go; match time!"
Generic Win Quotes
- "Did you take it easy on me? There was no weight in your attacks!"
- "That was a beautiful win, using my strength!"
- "You're a perfect rival for me! Let's do this again."
- "You're certainly strong. But it looks like I'm the winner this time!"
- "Were you a little hasty? Your movements lost all their spirit halfway through."
- "Hehe, did you hold back because I'm cute? Despite my looks, I have master-class ability in the Kyokugen style!"
- "We both gave all we had in that fight. It was sooo fun!"
- "I'm totally on fire! My big advance is just getting started!"
- "I'm super lucky! That was a close match, I didn't know who would go down!"
- "If you want to take me down, you have to learn the Haoh Shoukou Ken!"
- "There's no word for losing in Kyokugen style... Just kidding!"
- "If you practice so hard all the time you'll wear yourself out. Sometimes you need a rest!"
- "I'm ready for a rematch whenevs!"
- "Whew, that was a close fight. I should practice when I get home!"
- "Strong and cute! I'm pretty amazing. I'm sure you think so too!"
- "Smile, smile! There's always next time, work toward that!"
- "Hehehe, this is proof of the strength of my version of the Kyokugen style!"
- "Wouldn't your strength work well with the Kyokugen style? So why don't you join?"
- "Are you angry you lost to me? But that's real life!"
- "You were mean against such a cute opponent! If you're not careful, no one will like you!"
- "Your fighting style is really interesting. I'll remember it for next time."
- "You never know what will happen in a bout 'till it's over! You lose the moment you relax."
- "That was an exciting fight! I'm super stoked for our next fight!"
- "It looks like I won in terms of spirit, technique, and body!"
- "You're about as strong as my brother! Not as strong as me, though."
Specific Win Quotes
- "It looks like you still haven't made those moves your own, Alice! You have to practice more!" (vs. Alice)
- "We have the same goal, Andy! To beat our brothers and be recognized. Let's go us, let's go!" (vs. Andy)
- "You were so calm, but you weren't much. How about you come back after you practice more?" (vs. Angel)
- "Your psychic powers are really handy. Can I use them too if I practice?" (vs. Athena)
- "You took it easy because I'm small! Too bad, I'm good at taking advantage of size differences." (vs. Antonov)
- "Sorry, Benimaru! You worked so hard on that hair, and I messed it up!" (vs. Benimaru)
- "Take better care of your sister! If you don't, I've got a baaad punishment for you." (vs. Billy)
- "Even monkeys can't fight with power alone! You have to use your head in a fight." (vs. Chang)
- "Yessss! Dad was always saying that he wanted to face you!" (vs. Gang-il)
- "Tell my brother, King! My ability is the real thing!" (vs. King)
- "You like sweets too, Kula? OK, let's go for dessert together!" (vs. Kula)
- "Just forget your duty and enjoy the tournament!" (vs. Leona)
- "Ugh, are you playing a game? You can't see my moves with that weird mask on!" (vs. Mian)
- "I didn't think your hawk would attack me, too!" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "My strength surprised you, right, Robert? I secretly work really hard." (vs. Robert)
- "So, what do you think of my skills, big brother? Let's have a match for the position of Kyokugen style master!" (vs. Ryo)
- "Shun'ei, your skills are so unique, I don't think I could imitate them. Too bad!" (vs. Shun'ei)
- "Whoa... Your hands are floating! You're not a ghost or anything, are you?" (vs. Verse)
- "You lost because you always make fun of me as a "girl." Hey, are you listening? Hello?" (vs. Vice)
- "Oooh, I wanna bring a pet with me next time too! Hmm, what should I bring... a dragon or a tiger?" (vs. Zarina)
KOF: Maximum Impact
- "Father, forgive me!" (Round Loss)
- "Yeah, Yuri wins!"
KOF: Maximum Impact 2
- "Oh... hello!"
- Lim: "Hey you, how about taking up Tae Kwon Do with me?"
- Yuri: "Hey, if you joined our Kyokugen Gym now, I'm can give you a discount on the monthly rate!"
- Yuri: "You're always so serious. Why don't you lighten up a little? Smile!"
- Iori: "You wish to die, don't you?"
- Yuri: "You're always so serious. Why don't you lighten up a little? Smile!"
- K': "Humph!"
- Ryo: "Osu!"
- Yuri: "Hiyah!"
Mr. Karate II
- Yuri: "Hey, Ryo! When did YOU get so cool? What's THAT all about?"
- Yuri: "Seriously...!"
- Rock: "Kyokugen Karate? I know someone else who uses that style..."
- Yuri: "Really? But my Kyokugen Karate's a bit different, you know?"
- "Yeah, Yuri wins!"
- "Ehhh! No way!"
Story Mode Quotes
- "Not at all. I got a good warmup in anyway. Are you sure you don't need a warmup?"
- "Huh? Whaddaya mean, you're not a fighter?"
- "I don't know what you're tryin' to pull, but I'm ready and I'm not gonna hold back!"
- "I may have overdone it. Are you okay?"
- "A favor? Ask me, then I'll let you know."
- "Hmm...don't put so much pressure on me. ...hah! Don't worry! Winning should be a piece of cake!"
- "Huh? This is where the finals are gonna be?"
- "Who're you? By chance are...are you my final opponent?"
- "Kusiel? What's that?"
- "You've gotta be kidding me! Oh, great - KOF sponsored by another gang!"
- "I'm not sure I follow you. Why would you wanna go through all this trouble?"
- "That's too bad! Who do you think I am? Do you really think that I'm that cheap? Cheap enough to become one of your disgusting gang members?"
- "I am so on a roll! Now what do you think of my Kyokugen style?"
- "What do you mean today? What makes you so sure you'll even get another chance? Well, listen to you, Mr. Sour Grapes!"
- "Holy... He's gone!"
- "Hold on a second...! Uwaaaa...!"
- "Aww... Why do things end up like this? I won, but I'm sure they didn't broadcast it on TV. And the prize money...!"
- "Ryo? What are you doing here?"
- "...you...you got me. I don't know what to say. I mean, really. You and papa should be more professional! The only reason you still have a gym is because I'm on TV to help you get students!"
- "Just kidding. Ryo, you're really here because you were worried about me, right?"
- "Ryo, let's go home."
The King of Fighters EX2: Howling Blood
- "Invincibility! I am uncanny!"
The King of Fighters R-1
- "You'll be easy!"
- "Just my way of saying 'Hi.'" (Round Win)
- "Like, no problem!" (Round Win)
- "Hey, hey! I'm number one!" (Round Win)
SNK Gals' Fighters
- “Out of shape? You still lose!”
- “Cheer up. Your life doesn’t end here.... Not!”
- “I am hot! So who’s next?”
- “You can be my disciple!”
- “Lighten up! I’m a pro. You had to lose!”
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
- "It's me, Yuri! Hiyah! Let's go, to the max!"
- Kukri: "Bonjour, Mesdemoiselles... It's no use trying to escape. This a pocket dimension of my own making. Lower life forms like you two stand no chance here. If you pests want to be free from this world, you must take part in my special event and battle your way to victory. Mwahahahaha!"
- Yuri: "Hm? Where is this place?"
- Kukri: "To think that you started off as the cute little sister character, but ended up mastering Hao Shoukou Ken in less than a year! That abduction was nothing but a ruse, wasn't it!? Wasn't it!?"
- Yuri: "Hehe, I will take that as a compliment! I am a genius, after all!"
- Athena: "Yuri... That wasn't meant as a compliment. He's throwing mad shade at you."
- Yuri: "H-Huh? Well, whatever! Kukri! Show your face so I can pummel it Kyokugenryu style!"
- Kukri: "Crap, they figured it out!"
- "This 'kidnapping Yuri thing' is starting to become a trend. It must be because of how cute I am!'"
- "I wonder if my Dad and Ryo are worried about me?"
- "Everyone has some weird fashion going on. I'm lucky that I look amazing in anything I wear!"
- "Alright! Time to fight my way through to the end and be crowned champion!"
- "All of this gross sand is getting tiring. I just wanna go home and take a nice long shower."
- "Time to close the curtain on this wraped world!"
Win Quotes (Normal Voice)
- "Athena... You're in showbiz, so I want you to tell me the truth. Are we being PUNK'd? (vs. Athena)
- "Hey! If you're gonna make a clone of me, you better do better than that. I am waaaayy cuter and stronger than this knock-off!" (vs. Herself)
- "Grrr! You aren't even sorry about what you did! If you don't straighten up, the next beating you get won't compare to this one!" (vs. Kukri)
- "S-sooo cooolllddd.... I-I-I was gonna f-freeze t-to d-d-death..." (vs. Kula)
- “Leona, you are actually wearing some cute clothes for once, so why not try smiling? C’mon, smile!” (vs. Leona)
- "So... Sky Pirates basically rides around on awesome airships and search for treasures all the time, right? That seems sooooooo fun! Take me with you next time!" (vs. Love)
- "This is why you shouldn't tease others! It will come back to bite you in that sexy bum of yours!" (vs. Luong)
- "You weren't holding back were you, Mai? You better give it your all next time!" (vs. Mai)
- "That's a useful skill you have, being able to change direction mid-air. I should practice that as well..." (vs. Mian)
- "Even a Kung Fu master like you never stood a chance against a Kyokugenryu grand master!" (vs. Mui Mui)
- "I've got a weapon of my own, y'know? It's my cuteness, of course! ♪ The most versatile weapon in existence!" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "Those throws of yours are effective but a little embarassing. I think I will avoid working them into my training regimen..." (vs. Shermie)
- "Ughh.. Those shocks of yours still have me numb. I'm glad I was able to finish this one quickly because I wouldn't lasted much longer!" (vs. Sylvie)
- "Wow! That was fun, Terry! Even in that new body, you're still so strong and cool!" (vs. Terry)
- "Ohh, I know those moves! You used to practice capoeira, didn't you? How I kinda want to add some of those moves to my own..." (vs. Zarina)
Win Quotes (Customization Mode - Voice Set 1)
- "Hehe! And Yuri takes the win against superstar idol Athena! Perfect! ♪" (vs. Athena)
- "Amazing! You can even copy my voice! Too bad your skills are nothing more than a cheap knock-off!" (vs. Herself)
- "Well, looks like your evil kidnapping scheme is coming to an end along with this entire charade!" (vs. Kukri)
- "Yahoo! ♪ Another big win for the rising Kyokugenryu star!" (vs. Kula)
- "Mission Accomplished... Just kidding! Hehe!" (vs. Leona)
- "I will never lose to you! The honor of the Kyokugenryu style is on the line!" (vs. Love)
- "Now, that was a tantalizing fight! We should do this again sometime... ♥" (vs. Luong)
- "Yahoo! NIPPON ICHI! Ah, I guess in my case it should be... SOUTHTOWN ICHI!!!" (vs. Mai)
- "Yahoo! I was really in the zone during that fight!" (vs. Mian)
- "Wasn't that fun? ♪ Hit me anytime you want another hot-blooded battle!" (vs. Mui Mui)
- "Hehehe... Time for your punishment! Kyokugenryu style! ♪" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "Knew it! I have the superior power... and figure! Hehe! ♪" (vs. Shermie)
- "Chii Chii Chii- Another flawless victory for the Kyokugenryu grand master! ♪" (vs. Sylvie)
- "OK!!! I actually beat Terry! I gotta brag to my brother about this!" (vs. Terry)
- "Yahoo! I won! Another big victory for the Kyokugenryu grand master! ♪" (vs. Zarina)
Win Quotes (Customization Mode - Voice Set 2)
- "You were a bit rustly this time, Athena. Have you been so busy with your work as a popstar that you neglected your training?" (vs. Athena)
- "I gotta admit I didn't expect an imposter to be able to pull off Haoh Shoukou Ken. You might've had a chance if you had more experience!" (vs. Herself)
- "Argh... I am so tired of all this sand! I just want to go home and take a nice hot shower!" (vs. Kukri)
- "You can't just use your powers like crazy and hope they hit! You need to carefully watch your opponent's movements!" (vs. Kula)
- "We've fought so many times that you should know better by now, but you can't beat me by just being quick and agile!" (vs. Leona)
- "Swining this sword like crazy might look impressive, but you're basically asking for a talented fighter like me to close in!" (vs. Love)
- "I have trained with someone whose kicks put yours to shame when it comes to speed and strenght! You didn't stand a chance!" (vs. Luong)
- "Luckily I have seen your moves so many times that I was able to come up with an easy strategy to beat them! Better luck next time, Mai!" (vs. Mai)
- "Did you think you could escape my attacks just by flying through the air? How naive!" (vs. Mian)
- "Did you eat too much again? Your movements were sluggish this time!" (vs. Mui Mui)
- "You can call out an entire forest of furry friends if you want. Kyokugenryu will still come out on top!" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "You're naive to think you can take me down with your eyes covered like that! You better take me seriously next time!" (vs. Shermie)
- "Your moves were a breeze to see through. You have too many useless motions in your style!" (vs. Sylvie)
- "You're just as powerful as my brother says! Too bad you still are no match to me!" (vs. Terry)
- "That's a unique fighting style, but once you get a handle on the ryhthm it's not that hard to counter!" (vs. Zarina)
Win Quotes (Customization Mode - Voice Set 3)
- "I'm so happy I managed to beat you! Next tine let's have a Karaoke contest!" (vs. Athena)
- "Those moves of yours aren't good enough to be considered Kyokungeryu. I guess that's the best an imposter like you can do!" (vs. Herself)
- "Umm... I bet my brother is really worried about me, so can you just end this game of yours and send me home?" (vs. Kukri)
- "I love the fact that your hair changes blue when you use your powers! I wish I could change my look that easily!" (vs. Kula)
- "Leona... Can't you use your military radio to call for help?" (vs. Leona)
- "Wow, you are such a cool Sky Pirate captain... I can't believe you are able to keep a cool-head in these circumstances! Mad respect!" (vs. Love)
- "Hmm... You might have lost the battle but you definitely have me beat when it comes to seductiveness... I have a long way to go there!" (vs. Luong)
- "Whew, that was a close battle! I got lucky that you left yourself open or I would have never won!" (vs. Mai)
- "Sichuanese opera is that one traditional art where you change masks really really quick, right? Can you do that with a Tengu mask?" (vs. Mian)
- "I usually only get to practice at our own dojo, so this was a good chance to study some Kung Fu move up close!" (vs. Mui Mui)
- "Can't you freely travel between different worlds, Nakoruru? That same power can't get us out of this dump?" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "You're a fashion designer, right? Can you do anything about this outfit of mine?" (vs. Shermie)
- "Sylvie, you hair is so amazing. Such volume! Isn't it tough to take care of it?" (vs. Sylvie)
- "Terry...? I-I had no idea you were into stuff like that! Wait... what about Andy?" (vs. Terry)
- "After a battle I can't help but want to pig out on-sweets! Huh? You like sweets, too!?" (vs. Zarina)
Win Quotes (DLC Characters)
- "Heheh! Kyokugenryu wins again!"
- "Alright! Where's my next opponent?"
Capcom vs. SNK
- "It's how fast I beat you that counts!"
- "I am the grand master of Kyokugen style."
- "it's the explosiveness of Yuri's power you've ever seen!"
- "The Kyokugen style is indeed awesome!"
- "That was so cool! I kicked your butt good!"
- "I'm afraid of my own incredible strength!"
- "This is the Millenium Kyokugen style!"
- "That was so cool! I kicked your butt good!"
- "I'm a sweet princess who can kick your butt!"
Win Quotes (JPN version)
|Ryo||これが極限流空手、正統継承者の強さツチ!||"This is the Kyokugenryu Karate, the strength of the legitimate successor!"|
- "That was exciting! I want to play again!"
Capcom vs. SNK 2
- "I am the grandmaster of Kyokugen style. You didn't stand a chance against me!"
- "I'm afraid of my own incredible strength! You should be too!!"
- "I'm not a punk! I am a cute and sweet princess, who can kick your butt!"
- "It's not that I beat you, but how fast I beat you that counts!"
- "That was so cool! I kicked your butt good!"
- "The Kyokugen style is indeed awesome!"
- "Today, Kyokugen style has evolved into the Millennium Kyokugen style!"
- "You've seen the explosiveness of Yuri's power!"
SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millenium
- "Busting people up is so soothing"
- "Lose your cool, lose the battle!"
- "You won't die, but just want to!"
- "Greed will get you bruises!" (Vs. B.B Hood)
- "Add RYO to ROBERT.........and you get me!" (Vs. Dan)