White (ホワイト, Howaito) is a character from the fighting game Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special Dominated Mind as the game's main villain. He appears to be based on the main character, Alexander DeLarge from Anthony Burgess' novel A Clockwork Orange and its corresponding 1971 film adaptation directed by Stanley Kubrick).
He is voiced by Keiji Fujiwara.
Renowned as a dangerous crime lord, White is in control of one of the most formidable weapon and drug dealing organizations in the world. He easily thwarted any possible opposition to his rule, making allies out of former enemies thanks to his brainwashing skills. His hatred of society and the desire to create a new world order inspired White to secure strategic locations from which he could run his illegal operations unchallenged. One of these places was a small village where had Alfred lived. His ultimate aim eventually turns to gaining complete control of South Town, the perfect sanctuary to run his base of operations.
A demented psycho and all-around disturbed fellow, White finds pleasure in making people suffer. He uses his mind-controlling abilities to make people his personal toys, manipulating them to follow his every whim. He will do anything he wants without even considering the well being of others.
- Mind Control - He can control the mind of people with low will.
- Poison Cloud - He can release a poison cloud with the shape of a doll's face.
- Psionic Shield - He can create a shield of psionic energy around himself.
White relies on his powers to fight his enemies, but he defends himself with his cane. He cannot crouch, jump, dash or block, but has high priority attacks. His projectile will daze his opponent if it connects. He has a final attack that he shots from his cane before he is beaten which can only be avoided by jumping over it, canceling it with another ground projectile, or blocking low. The player is instantly KO'ed if they are hit, allowing White to win the match. This becomes exceptionally dangerous if the opponent is hit by his dizzying projectile moments before this attack. His fighting style is very similar to the British martial art of Bartitsu.
- The Devil's Pleasure-Palace - Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special Dominated Mind
- Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special Dominated Mind
- Garou Densetsu: The Legend of Wild Wolf - event character
- Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers - in the endings of Hon Fu and Ryuji Yamazaki
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match - background cameo in the U.S.A. stage
- Garou Densetsu Special
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|