Syo Kirishima (霧島 翔, Kirishima Shō) is a character in The King of Fighters series of fighting games created by SNK. Syo was first introduced in The King of Fighters '99 Evolution as a striker. He is voiced by Mitsuo Iwata.
Syo often acts before he thinks. He was created to be an impatient but talented martial artist. His profile seems to imply that he would've been a child-like character.
- Fire Attacks - Syo can deliver a punch of fire.
Syo dives towards the opponent and delivers a punch of fire. The said move under a different name modeled somewhat after his surname "Kirishima" is also used by Kusanagi in The King of Fighters: 2002 Unlimited Match (as he shares the same voice actor as Syo).
- The King of Fighters '99 Evolution - As a Striker
- The King of Fighters 2000 - As a Striker for Kyo
- The King of Fighters: Battle de Paradise - As a striker
- Days of Memories (second title) - in-text cameo
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout - background cameo in the Kim Team stage
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match - in the Neo Geo World stage
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2 - alternate outfit for Classic Kyo