Slash (スラッシュ) is a character who appears in Waku Waku 7. His official nickname is "The Wandering Swordsman". He's associated with the purple Waku Waku ball. His design seems to be a parody of the stereotypical long-haired bishonen swordsman in anime/video games.
Slash is a mysterious demon who is the black sheep of his kind: he hunts demons and likes humans. Hoping to one day be accepted by either world, he decides to track cursed entities that plague both his home and the surface realm. In his ending, he tells the fairy his wish and she responds by summoning a hoard of Fernandezes. He comically runs for his life while the fairy and her friends watch him in awe.
A brooding yet level-headed warrior. Although pragmatic and seemingly insensitive, Slash warns others of his fetid fate and tries to not bother them with his burden. Despite his calm and reserved facade, he can be quite cowardly, as seen by his ending.
- Teleport - Slash can disappear in a flash of light and appear at several different locations.
- Energy Sphere - Slash can create a damaging ball of energy.
- Energy Pillars - Slash can create a wave of rising pillars.
Slash is a close-ranged fighter who primarily uses his sword to fight. Players can use his teleport to escape Harahara movements or play various mind games with their opponents.
- Slash Stage Opening - Waku Waku 7
- Portrait of Fate - Waku Waku 7