|Shen Woo||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes|
Shen Woo (Pinyin: 神・武, Divine Martial; Japanese: シェン・ウー) is a character from The King of Fighters series who makes his first playable appearance in The King of Fighters 2003. His official nickname is Shanghai's God of War.
He is voiced by Kōji Suidzu in Japanese.
The first concept for Shen Woo was depicted as a "wild and sexy guy." The development codename for him was "The Third Man," and along those lines he became Woo Shen, his name "flip-flopping" to the current name. Due to Ash's appearance, the developer notes that Shen Woo appears more like the main character no matter how you look at it. His character closely resembles certain aspects of Ralf and Yashiro in many ways, so designers toiled to create distinctive moves for this character.
Shen Woo has a wild, rowdy personality and is always on the lookout for a good fight. Despite his reckless nature, Shen harbors a sense of loyalty and acknowledges the value of friendship. Few people can see past his rough exterior and actually manage to befriend him or earn his respect. He strongly dislikes the idea of being used by someone or being betrayed, and he wastes no time in getting even with those who have wronged him. He is seemingly forgiving to let go grudges should he win a fight.
- Superhuman Strength - Shen Woo has superhuman strength in his fists, being able to cause a lot of damage with his punches using his full power.
- Deflect Projectiles - His punches can deflect projectiles.
- Pump Up - He can duplicate damage caused by his punches using chi energy.
Shen Woo developed his own, devastating street-fighting boxing style best described as "violent". His fighting style is characterized with simple yet incredibly powerful punches that constitute the vast majority of his moves. He is capable of delivering punches so powerful, they are capable of deflecting projectiles, both ballistic and energy-based, and enough to bring fighters much larger than him, like Chang, Goro, Maxima, Mukai or Raiden on their knees. On a pinch, Shen is also capable of pumping himself up with his inner chi, which significantly boosts his already remarkable level of strength.
- Splendid Evil - The King of Fighters 2003
- Joker - The King of Fighters XI
- Queen - The King of Fighters XIII (when the music is set to "Type B", console version only, shared with Elisabeth Blanctorche and Duo Lon)
- Each Promise - The King of Fighters XIII
- The King of Fighters 2003
- The King of Fighters XI
- The King of Fighters XII
- The King of Fighters XIII
- Days of Memories (fourth title) - cameo with Ash
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout - background cameo
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2 - backgroung cameo, Iori Yagami's Another Outfit-Variation E
- KOF Maximum Impact Regulation "A" - in Xiao Lon's original story
- The King of Fighters XIV - mentioned in Oswald vs. Mary pre-fight talk
- In on'yomi, Shen Woo's name would be read as "Shin Bu".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|This page uses content that was added to Wikipedia. The article has been deleted from Wikipedia. The original article was written by these Wikipedia users: Randall Brackett, Kelly Martin, Dangerous-Boy, Gurch, Omdfg, Lancini87, CyberSkull, Darthemed, That Guy, From That Show!, Eliashc, Momoko chan, Arede, Morbid Angel83, Ling.Nut, OrphanBot, A Man In Black, Combination, BlackRox, Rantinggeek, Basara-kun, Shim-sham sam, RobotG, Jove100, Mr.bonus, Argosax, Penpen35, Argosaxelcaos, Bobblehead, CmdrObot, and TTN. As with this wiki (SNK Wiki), the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|