Seth (セス) is a character from The King of Fighters series. He made his first appearance in the series as a Strike in The King of Fighters '99 Evolution, and made his playable debuts in The King of Fighters 2000 as a member of the Benimaru Team.
His official name is The Secret Agent.
Seth was created along with Vanessa, though Seth became the visual model for her. Developers wished to have a character with "the powerful image of a big, dark, middle-aged man with a Mohawk haircut". Seth's prototype name was "Dick".  Ureshino explains that he was added to the KOF: Maximum Impact series over other agent characters due to his professional and focused attitude.
Seth is a good man engaging in a dangerous line of work. Methodical and straight to the point, he completes his missions with the ease of a true professional. He will faithfully obey any orders from his superiors and protect his family at all costs. Even then, Seth can at times be lighthearted enough to fake a finishing blow towards his fallen foes.
- Sense - Seth can sense the presence of people nearby.
- Vacuum - Seth's punches are so strong they create a vacuum around the areas he strikes.
- Scramble senses - One of Seth's more powerful abilities is to be able to land a blow upon his foe that discombobulates their sense of direction for a short period of time.
As Seth himself says, his fighting style is mostly made up self-defensive techniques.
- Inner Shade - The King of Fighters 2000
- The Immortal Mirror of the Sun - The King of Fighters 2001
- KD-0084 - The King of Fighters 2002
- Flame of Invincibility - KOF: Maximum Impact 2 (against Kyo in the Neo Geo Land stage)
- Undercover - The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
- Hidetoshi Nakamura - The King of Fighters 2000~2002 UM, The King of Fighters All Star
- Glenn Haig - KOF: Maximum Impact 2 (English dub)
- The King of Fighters '99 - As a Striker
- The King of Fighters 2000
- The King of Fighters 2001
- The King of Fighters 2002
- The King of Fighters Neowave - unlockable on consoles
- KOF: Maximum Impact
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2
- KOF Maximum Impact Regulation "A"
- The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
- The King of Fighters XI - in the Agent team's ending
- The King of Fighters XIII - NPC in Story Mode and cameos in the France stage, along with Ramón and Vanessa
- The King of Fighters '94 Re-Bout - background cameo
- Uniquely enough, his moves are all written in kanji with a unique romaji format that are all in English uppercase letters, along with his moves being named after a solar motif (the sun, moon and rain).
- Seth's voice actor, Hidetoshi Nakamura, passed away on December 24th, 2014. All of Seth's appearances after KOF: Maximum Impact Regulation "A" reuse his voice lines from older titles.
- Official character profile from KOF anniversary website
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|