The SNK vs. Capcom series is a collection of fighting games by SNK (and also Capcom) featuring characters that appear in games created by both of these two companies. The "vs. series" terminology originates from the fact that many of these games are fighting games.
As a rule, games in this series either contain SNK vs. Capcom, the first company denoting the company behind the game's development. Games in this series appear for various platforms, including the Sega NAOMI (arcade), Neo-Geo (arcade), PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS, Xbox, Neo Geo Pocket, Neo-Geo Pocket Color Dreamcast.
- The Match of the Millennium - (1999) A portable fighting game developed by Dimps and released for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. The game features three different playing rules to choose from (Single Battle, Tag Match, and Team Battle). The game features an "Olympic Mode" with themed minigames.
- Card Fighters' Clash - (1999) Also released for the Neo Geo Pocket Color, a collectable card game featuring trading card based on SNK's and Capcom's properties. Two versions were produced; the SNK Supporter's Version and the Capcom Supporter's Version.
- Card Fighters 2, Expand Edition - (2000) The sequel to Card Fighters Clash, released the Neo Geo Pocket Color in Japan and Asia only. Includes cards based on Capcom vs. SNK 2.
- SVC Chaos - (2003) Released for the Neo Geo arcade and home platform and ported to the PlayStation 2 and Xbox. A one-on-one fighting game featuring 36 characters.
- Card Fighters DS - (2006-2007) A Card Fighters Clash sequel released for the Nintendo DS.