The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
Art of Fighting
- Ryo: "You're Micky! You know why I'm here, don't you?"
- Mickey: "You are a Police spy."
- Robert: "Hey you! Messenger boy! Get your mug over here!"
- Mickey: "You are a Police spy."
- "Never go in here!"
- "Ha! Who's next? I'll knock your block off you bozo!"
- "I can take you to the port. But not inside the carrier."
Art of Fighting 2
- Mickey: "If you go home now, I won't tell your mommy."
- Eiji: "If I kill you, you still won't tell her, slick!"
- Mickey 1: "Hey, I've seen you before! Gee, you're ugly."
- Mickey 2: "This line has been said before, be original... clone boy!"
- Mickey: "Hey, it's the walking punching bag. Back for a return trounce?"
- Jack: "Ha ha ha. The boxing comic speaks. Ho ho ho... funny? Not!"
- Mickey: "Well, boss. It's come to this, at last I did it my way..."
- John: "Hard knocks. I've had my share... Oh, enough. Let's battle."
- Mickey: "King, my mixed-up little friend returns. I must break you, toots."
- King: "You got a big mouth for an amateur, Mickey."
Lee Pai Long
- Mickey: "Your speed or my punch... Which shall prevail?"
- Lee: "Hmmm, let me get back to you on that."
- Mickey: "With those twigs... do you think you can win?"
- Mr. Big: "Coming from a pug like you... Oh, I forgot my witty retort."
- Mickey: "Don't think of my punch as dangerous... Think that it's a gift."
- Robert: "All in all. I would rather have a nice tie!"
- Mickey: "Hey, boy. I hope you can avoid my death punch. Now chill, dude."
- Ryo: "I'm okay. I just never met a valley boxer before."
- Mickey: "Ring the bell now because this will be over quick."
- Takuma: "Quite an ego for a tenth-rate amateur."
- Mickey: "What do you think of my punch? Scary, huh?"
- Temjin: "It's not your punch, it's your breath. Whew, baby!"
- Micky: "This is no place for a child, but you're kind of cute."
- Yuri: "Thanks! I'll remember that... I'll remember that when I kick you senseless."
- "You did quite well for a corpse, my friend. Rest in peace."
- "Thanks for the fight. You made a swell punching bag!"
- "The end was foregone. I am just too totally terrified." (Vs. Himself)
Special Stage Dialogue
- Agent: "Mr. Mickey Rogers? The Police Commissioner would like a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- Mickey: "Okay, but I need to be back at the gym by six. Training."
- Geese: "Why, it's Mickey Rogers. Swell."
- Mickey: "Who are you, Duck face?"
- Geese: "That's Gooseface. Relax. My name... My name is Geese Howard. I offer you a little help in becoming the king of the realm of boxing. How about it?"
- Mickey: "Well, thanks a lot Goose, but I'm a rebel, a lone wolf who is not dependent on silly-named guys."
- Mickey: "Who's the musclehead now?!"
- Geese: "Heh, it's all over."
- Mickey: "Eh! What the heck...?"
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese."
- Geese: "I have lost this time, but I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- Mickey: "You, scum! Are you letting him go?"
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- Mickey: "Da da daah da da daah! The next boxing champ in the world, Mickey The Mauler! Yeah! Yeah!"
- Mickey's Dad: "Mickey, your oppatunity is heah! The title bout!"
- Mickey: "Really, Pops, no lie?"
- Mickey's Dad: "Mick this is it, your final chance! Don't blow it this time around. I'm beggin' yas!"
- Mickey: "I promise, Pops. This time I'll do it for youse and everybodys!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.