Welcome to SNK Wiki
This is SNK Wiki, a project that was created for fans of the games developed by the Japanese company SNK.
If you have anything you'd like to share with us about the company, feel free to help!
¡Los fanáticos en español pueden visitar este wiki aquí!
Everything you need to know about the newest game in the Samurai Shodown series.
Burn to Fight
Know all about the fourteenth installment of The King of Fighters series.
Read about the SNK characters.
The Future is Now
Celebrate SNK's 40th Anniversary!
Terry Bogard (テリー・ボガード, Terī Bogādo) is the main protagonist of the Fatal Fury series. He has appeared in every Fatal Fury and King of Fighters game, and is one of the characters of choice to symbolize the company in crossover games, merchandise and publicity. He appears to fit many Japanese stereotypes for an American character in appearance, personality and speech (his in-game vocabulary is usually limited to American colloquialisms, such as "Okay!" and "Hey, c'mon, c'mon.").
Terry Bogard is the brother of Andy Bogard. Both of them were orphans adopted by Jeff Bogard. He is often referred to as the Legendary Hungry Wolf (from Garou Densetsu, meaning "Legend of the Hungry Wolf"). He has a pet monkey named Ukee (the previous mascot of SNK before Terry). He has a knack for scoring in basketball, which explains the creation of his Power Dunk move.
In Gamest's 1997 Heroes Collection, Terry was voted as the staff's eighth favorite character. In Neo Geo Freak's 1997 Volume 8 character poll, he was voted as the fifteenth favourite character with a total of 690 votes. 270 votes from the male fans and 420 votes from the female fans. In a 2005 poll made by SNK Playmore USA, he was voted as the number one fan favorite character with a total of 10014 votes. He was voted as the second most favorite character at the time of Garou: Mark of the Wolves with a total of 162 votes, one commenter saying that "Terry's the eternal hero". In the character popularity poll on Neo Geo Freak's website, he was voted as the fourth favorite character with a total of 2,479 votes.
|What's new on SNK Wiki|
- New SNK e-Sports Support Program is officially released, with focus in online tournaments
- DLC Season 3 of Samurai Shodown (2019) is officially confirmed
- A new CG movie, The King of Fighters: Awaken is currently in production by Joy Pictures, Original Force and iDragons. It's expected to premiere in 2022
- Gongsun Li, from Tecent's Honor of Kings game series, is the new DLC guest character in Samurai Shodown (2019)
- New DLC guest character of Samurai Shodown (2019), a collaboration between SNK and Tecent (Honor of Kings), will be a free character
- SNK announces Metal Slug Code: J, a game produced by TiMi Studios (Tencent Games) for mobile devices
- Warden, from Ubisoft's For Honor game series, is confirmed as the last DLC character in Samurai Shodown (2019)
- The last character of DLC Season 2 of Samurai Shodown (2019) will be revelead on NEW GAME+ EXPO (NGXP)
- Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection is confirmed for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam and Epic Games
- Samurai Shodown (2019) has been selected as main tournament title at EVO 2020
- SNK Wiki has reached 2,000 articles!
- The King of Fighters: All Star is officially available for pre-registration. Global launch announced for October 22, 2019.
- SNK announces, officialy, his World Championship, with the new Samurai Shodown and The King of Fighters XIV
- Rimururu, Basara, Kazuki Kazama and Wan-Fu are confirmed as DLC characters in the new Samurai Shodown
- New Samurai Shodown is confirmed for Stadia
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.