He is voiced by Takaya Kuroda.
He, along with the Flying Brigands subplot, was created without the entire staff's knowledge, leading to some developers being surprised by his team's ending. Although he is no longer an active member in KOF, his story and character have not been abandoned.
Lin is very serious and very loyal to the Hizoku.
- Toxokinesis - Lin has some control over poison.
- Poison Blood - Lin's blood was transformed into poison. That poison doesn't harm him in any way. It has some acid properties.
- Spit Poison - Lin can spit his own blood and can even transform it into a small cloud of poison.
- Slashing Hands - Lin's hands can cut and pierce like knives.
- Hand Celerity - Lin can perform several high-speed hand strikes.
- Invisibility - Lin can become invisible for a small amount of time.
- Teleportation - Lin can teleport himself.
- Necromantic Limb Travel - Lin can pierce the ground with his arms and make them appear somewhere else.
- Translocation - Lin can move to somewhere nearby in the blink of an eye.
His fighting style is probably based on Kung Fu, particularly Bajiquan or Piguaquan (as they're both originated in Hebei), as he uses several hand strikes and acrobatic maneuvers. He is silent and deadly.
- Inner Shade - The King of Fighters 2000
- Big Pain - The King of Fighters 2001
- Asia Sangokudomei (Triple Alliance of Asia) - The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match
- The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Online
- The King of Fighters M: Fighting Stars Assembly
- The King of Fighters All Star
- The King of Fighters 2002 - in the China stage
- The King of Fighters XI - during the Psycho Soldier Team's ending
- The King of Fighters XII - mentioned during Duo Lon's profile story
- The King of Fighters XIII - in the China stage
- KOF: Maximum Impact - Background cameo
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2 - Background cameo
- KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A - talks to Xiao Lon in her backstory
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout - background cameo
- The King of Fighters 2
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|