|Li Xiangfei||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes|
In this Chinese name, the family name is "Li".
She is voiced by Mami Kingetsu.
Xiangfei is very goofy. She likes to eat a lot and shows no display of etiquette when doing so. She is also very rowdy and prone to absorb at her own pace. Often causes unintentional grievances to her teammates and others. She is quite childish as she takes offense easily and sticks her tongue out to people she doesn't like.
- Energy Attacks - Li Xiangfei can deliver a punch of energy covered by a ball of energy.
- Oosakajou Kouen ~Kyoubashi~ (Lofty Lady from Osaka ~Low-Lying~) - Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
- Hyper Optimistic Chinatown - Fatal Fury Wild Ambition
- Sha-La-La - The King of Fighters 99
- The Queen of Fighters - The King of Fighters 2001
- SHINING・BRAVE! - The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
- Yukaiteki Rinrinjou - Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 Arranged Soundtrack
- Dance de Peace! - Shared image song from the Scitron 10th Anniversary Special: Fatal Fury -Selected Characters-
- Xiangfei is also known for having two carryover jokes from her home series when playable in KOF:
- Her command grab DM, Majinga (Devotion Fang) attack was well-known for racking up a vast amount of hits (up to 100) when it properly connected; her appearances in the KOF games gives nod to this by having a combo counter with 100 hits pop up in the same vein, albeit rendered exactly with Real Bout 2's style of HUD.
- Her HSDM/MAX2 in 2002 UM, Tenshin Zanhouga (Turnover Slaying Crumble Fang) is an attack that causes Xiangfei to side-step towards and intercept her foe from the background of the arena, which is a carryover from the Fatal Fury series' prior mechanic of switching planes on the battlefield.
- Many of Xiangfei's moves are named after locations in Osaka, Japan, where SNK's headquarters is located.