Lao from Fatal Fury; First Contact
|Birthdate||Unknown; 17 years old (Real Bout 2)|
|Birthplace||South Town, USA|
|Family/Relatives||Darren (father), Samantha (mother), Tabula (little sister), Endora (grandmother), Lassie (pet dog)|
|Fighting style||Street Fighting|
Lao (ラオ, Rao) is a character introduced in Fatal Fury: First Contact.
Lao is an ordinary street brawler. He is shown being defeated by Rick Strowd and Li Xiangfei at the opening of Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and Fatal Fury: First Contact. He is playable in the latter on Versus Mode by pressing B button on Alfred for more than 2 seconds.
Not much is seen of Lao's personality. All that is known about him is that he doesn't talk too much and that he keeps on losing against stronger fighters than him.
Lao fights with Street Fighting. He also has the ability to summon spirits, as seen in his special moves in First Contact.
- Fatal Fury: First Contact - unlockable, playable on versus mode only
- Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - defeated by Rick and Xiangfei in the intro
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves - defeated by Terry in the first intro, and amongst the other Lillien Knights
- The King of Fighters XI - amongst the other Lillien Knights
- The King of Fighters XIV - in the Women Fighters Team ending, amongst the other Lillien Knights