|Khushnood Butt||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes|
Khushnood Butt, named Marco Rodrigues (マルコ・ロドリゲス) in Japan, is a character in the Fatal Fury series of fighting games, who was first introduced in Garou: Mark of the Wolves. His role in the game is to substitute Ryo Sakazaki as the new Kyokugenryu Karate practitioner.
He was voiced by Hikaru Hanada.
Khushnood's personality balances between goofy and serious. He is reckless, but also wise. He looks up to his master and respects him very much. He considers Tizoc to be a worthy adversary.
- Sense - Khushnood can sense people nearby through his ki.
- Gather Ki - Khushnood can gather ki from nature.
- Energy Projectile - Khushnood can fire the Kouken and Haou Shoukou Ken.
- Energy Attacks - Khushnood can infuse his attacks with energy.
- Multiple Attacks - Khushnood can deliver several punches at almost the same time.
Khushnood fights with Kyokugenryu Karate fighting style, similar to Ryo's and Takuma's fighting style.
- From Brazil - Garou: Mark of the Wolves
- The King of Fighters 2002 - in the Japan stage
- The King of Fighters XIII - in the Brazil stage and in the Dojo stage
- The King of Fighters XIV - in the Art of Fighting Team ending
- The King of Fighters XV - mentioned in Art of Fighting Team's Story
- The King of Fighters '94 Re-Bout - background cameo
- The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match - in the Art of Fighting Team stage
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2 - indirectly mentioned by Rock in his special conversation with Ryo and Yuri
- Days of Memories (Second title) - Mentioned briefly in a conversation
- Khuhsnood Butt was probably changed from Marco Rodriguez to avoid confusion with the real life mixed martial artist named Ricco Rodriguez.
- Creators have stated that he is the most durable fighter of the new cast.
- Since his introduction, Khushnood created a great fuzz, with several fans wanting SNK to use him in The King of Fighters series or in the next Garou.