Kazuki Kazama (風間 火月, Kazama Kazuki) is a reoccurring character and one of the co-protagonists introduced in Samurai Shodown IV.
Gamest staff voted Kazuki as their 35th favorite character in their 1997 Heroes Collection. He is voiced by Atsushi Yamanishi from Samurai Shodown IV to Samurai Shodown V Special and by Masahiro Okazaki in Samurai Shodown VI.
When Sogetsu and Kazuki were infants, they were found underneath a bridge. It's unknown if they are truly related to one another but they became ninja of the Kazama clan. In Samurai Shodown V, he is ordered to execute a powerful fire-demon named Enja. He searches for the demon and eventually encounters him. Enja, however, is too powerful an opponent for Kazuki but, his younger sister, Hazuki saves his and Sogetsu's life by sealing the demons in each brother's respective weapons.
In Samurai Shodown IV, after he learns that Hazuki was kidnapped by Amakusa, Kazuki decides to desert the clan to rescue her, essentially becoming a nukenin.  His clan does not tolerate traitors and they send his brother Sogetsu to assassinate him. The two rendezvous at Amakusa's castle. There, Kazuki defeats Amakusa and saves his sister.  Sogetsu, on the other hand, stays behind to fight Zankuro.  After faking his death to his clan, Kazuki and Hazuki continue to run away together and live a carefree life.
The 64 series has him pursue Yuga to first avenge the death of his foster father.  Eventually, he also needs to rescue a captive Hazuki. To gain the power necessary to save his sister, he recklessly taps into power of the spirit sealed in his sword and is overwhelmed. He succeeded in saving Hazuki as well as suppressing Enja. From then on, he chooses to live a peaceful existence with Hazuki.
In Sen, he was living peacefully with Hazuki in a village. When he finds her wounded, she pleads with him to help a girl who was taken away. He leaves to carry out his sister's request.
In the alternate continuity of Samurai Shodown VI, he successfully removes his status as a Nukenin with Hazuki through Sogetsu's intervention, reintegrating into the clan.
Kazuki is a hot-headed and rambunctious youth, lacking the emotional restraint common to other ninja characters. He often goes with his gut feelings, choosing to ignore the consequences of his actions until he's faced with it. He cares deeply for his siblings, though he often dotes on Hazuki.
- Pyrokinesis: Due to his ninjutsu training, Kazuki can control fire. He can create a bright fire from thin air, create fire balls, deliver punches of fire, create pillars of fire and put his own body on fire. He is not immune to other types of fire. He cannot control other fires that he didn't create.
- Replacement Dummy: He can create and explode a double of himself, appearing in a different location moments later.
- Bushin - Kazuki can create a mirror image of himself and perform a kamikaze attack on his opponent.
- Teleport - Kazuki can disappear in a fiery smoke and appear in a different location.
Kazuki is a sharp contrast to his brother in that most of his attacks are short-ranged and risky if preformed improperly. His only long ranged attack is a fireball projectile. In his first appearance, his "Shura/Slash" mode can form up to three mini fireballs which may boost his special moves. His "Rasetsu/Bust" mode relies on an aggressive, close combat, combo-special move that deals massive damage. It later carries over to be Enja's fighting style.
Similar to the changes his brother received in Samurai Shodown 64, he gains a slightly new fighting style and stance in Sen. In this new stance, his sword is unsheathed and held ready at his shoulder. He uses his free hand to punch or grab his opponents.
- Blaze - Samurai Shodown IV
- Homura (Flame) - Samurai Shodown 64
- Samurai Shodown IV
- Samurai Shodown!
- Samurai Shodown 64
- Samurai Shodown! 2
- Samurai Shodown 64-2 - players will only encounter Enja Kazuki during story mode
- Samurai Shodown V
- Samurai Shodown V Special
- Samurai Shodown VI
- Samurai Shodown Sen
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - DLC character
- Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden (Neo-Geo CD version only; cameo)
- Samurai Spirits (pachinko)
- Samurai Spirits Oni
- When asked "The path of the sword is?", Kazuki's response is "If the battle gets hot enough to burn me out, then so be it." 
- He was the character inspiration for Inui Banjin from the Rurouni Kenshin series.