Karman Cole (カーマン・コール, Kaaman Kooru) is a character from Art of Fighting game series. Aside from the game he appeared in, Karman also stars in his manga that's written and illustrated by Etsuya Amajishi. He is voiced by Mantarō Koichi.
Karman is a long-time employee of Robert Garcia's parents in a personal assistant-like role who has known Robert since he was a child. The Garcias have sent Karman to find their son after he disappeared to look for his old childhood friend Freia Lawrence which has led him to GlassHill Valley. Karman is a loyal employee who seems very fond of Robert Garcia and lets him get away with much more than he should. So far he has only appeared in Art of Fighting 3.
Karman's final fight is not Wyler like most of the characters but Robert. In his ending, Karman beats him but allows him to finish his search for Freia. After receiving a demanding phone call from Mrs. Garcia, he muses on how Robert has grown and matured.
Karman treats Robert as a child. He also thinks Robert gives nothing but trouble.
- Energy Attacks - Karman can deliver a kick engulfed with energy.
Karman fights with the Art of Self-Defense.
- Capcom vs. SNK 2- in the London stage chatting with Billy Kane
- Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - in Robert's ending
- The King of Fighters XII - talks to Robert in his profile info story
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match - in the Japan High School stage.
- The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 2 - Nightmare Geese - Another Outfit Variation E
- The King of Fighters XIII - in Southtown's stage
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|