|Jeanne D'Arc||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes||Trivia|
Jeanne D'Arc (ジャンヌ・ダルク), formerly named and also known as Janne D'Arc, is an original character from the World Heroes series.
She is voiced by Keiko Tani in SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy.
Aware of her fighting prowess and own beauty, Jeanne won't back down from insulting her opponents if she judges them weak. However, she also desires to find a man suitable for her.
- Fire Bird - Jeanne can release a projectile that looks like a bird made of fire from her sword.
- Energy Attacks - Jeanne can fuel her slashing attacks with energy.
Jeanne uses a type of swordsmanship that is not based on French fencing. Her sword can also transform into a chain whip, extending its reach.
- Karei Naru Toushi - World Heroes
- Sometime I'll Take my Prince - World Heroes - character ending
- The Female Swordsman of Different Crown - World Heroes 2
- Lady on the Shining Heights - World Heroes 2 - character ending
- Swordswoman From a Distant Land ~SNK HEROINES Edit~ - SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy (when she is choosed as attacker in all modes)
- Magnificent Fighting Spirit ~SNK HEROINES Edit~ - SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy (in Customization Mode)
- World Heroes
- World Heroes 2
- World Heroes 2 Jet
- World Heroes Perfect
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters DS
- SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy - DLC character
- SNK Gals Island Dokidoki Puzzle Shock! 2
- SNK High School Collection
- The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match - in the Greece stage
- Jeanne is based on the real-life French national heroine, Joan of Arc. While Jeanne is cocky, Joan was virtuous.
- As a reference to Joan, her hair will go bald after being defeated in her own Deathmatch stage.
- Jeanne is the first fighting game character to use a whip sword, followed by Ivy of Bandai Namco's Soulcalibur series.
- In the Japanese version of World Heroes Perfect, Jack's win quote reveals that she's a virgin. He comments on her blood tasting like one. This is another reference to Joan of Arc.
- In ADK World, Jeanne comments on how Shura and Captain Kidd aren't exactly at the same level she is.
- Though rendered as "Janne" through the entire World Heroes series, her name is apparently supposed to be "Jeanne", hence the change in SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy.
- Jeanne's appearance in SNK Heroines marks the first time that a World Heroes character is playable in a crossover game since Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, which featured Hanzo, Fuuma, Mudman and Neo Dio.
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves planner and The King of Fighters XIV/XV producer Yasuyuki Oda states that Jeanne is his favorite character in the World Heroes series.
- ArcadeAttack Interview Yasuyuki Oda (SNK) – Interview (30th November 2018)