Helene (ヘレネ, Herene) is a character who first appears in Athena: Full Throttle mobile game. She is loosely based on Helen of Troy.
She is a wizard and loyal maid of Athena in the castle of Kingdom of Victory. She discourages Athena from opening the "Door Which Shoudn't Be Opened: B" but Athena ignores her advice and they both fall into the Elysium World where they face a bunch of villains.
In the sequel, she and Athena attend Helene's alma mater, the "Winning Witch Academy", where they have to battle the monsters around the academy.
Helene is a quiet and kind hearted person. She is in love with Athena and worries about her well-being.
- Magic - Helene is proficient in magic.
- Magical projectile - Helene can fire a magical projectile from her staff.
- Transformation - Like Athena, Helene can transform into a mermaid.
She relies on her magic powers to fight.
- Athena: Full Throttle
- Athena Full Throttle Winning Majogakuensoudouki
- Days of Memories (ninth title) - in Athena Hatsushiro's CG set