Galford (Rasetsu) (ガルフォード（羅刹）), also known as Bust Galford or EX Galford, is an extra character who was added in Samurai Shodown VI. He is based on the previous Bust forms of Galford, particularly Samurai Shodown III and Samurai Shodown 64: Warriors Rage.
Determined to walk the path of justice alone and becoming strong enough, this Galford doesn't need Poppy's help. Relying on his ninja training, he constantly trains to improve himself. In his story scenario, he befriends Andrew for a time. He leaves his comrade to meet with Nakoruru and proposes that they live together. She accepts and they travel the world together.
A cool and deadlier version of Galford. Unlike his other half, he clearly shows his love for Nakoruru.
Aside from these powers, he also has all the skills perceived to be had by ninja (stealth, swimming, climbing, ect.)
- Use of Kunai - Galford is only character in series to use kunai.
- Electrokinesis - Galford can infuse his attacks with electricity.
- Teleport - Galford can teleport short distances above his opponent.
- Bushin - Galford can create a mirror image of himself and attack his opponent from both sides.
Since he doesn't have Poppy, this version of Galford relies on grappling and aggressive up-close combat.
- Samurai Shodown III
- Samurai Shodown IV
- Samurai Shodown!
- Samurai Shodown 64
- Samurai Shodown! 2
- Samurai Shodown 64-2
- Samurai Shodown VI - console version only