Foxy (フォクシー) is a character in The King of Fighters series. She first appears as one of Kula's alternative strikers in The King of Fighters 2000. She becomes playable in The King of Fighters 2001 as a member of the NESTS team. She ties her hair with the flag of the NESTS organization.
She is voiced by Haruna Ikezawa.
She was originally not planned to be playable and was going to enter the series roster with Diana though time constraints prevented the latter from happening. Although she appears to be mortally wounded during her team's scenario, developers assure players that Foxy is still alive and well. She is widely considered to be one of the top tier characters during her playable debut.
Foxy's personality is very obscure. She seems to be very serious and very focused on her job. She sees Kula as a daughter, pretty much the way Diana does.
- Super Speed - Foxy Foxy has super fast speed, which can do several fencing attacks in just a few seconds
- Translocation - Foxy can move from a place to another nearby in seconds. It's like teleportation, but you can see where she is moving to.
- Cutting Projectile - Foxy can create waves of cutting energy that move through the ground.
- Suicide Attack - Foxy can channel her body with energy that explodes upon contact, damaging both the enemy and Foxy herself.
- Teleportation - In Kula Diamond's intro, there is an intro where she slashes swords with Diana and then they teleport and, Foxy teleports with a bee motif
Her style is based on Fencing, but she employs kicks and uses paralyzing darts against her enemy.
- NESTS - Ruler of the Dark - The King of Fighters 2001
- Falling of The Nightingale - The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
- Foxy is considered a tribute to Cutey Honey for the following reasons: her sword is very similar, the manner she dresses, her ability to change from outfits in a flash, and her fighting style.