Fernandez, known as The Great Emperor of The Demon World, Fernandeath (魔界大帝フェルナンデス, Makaitaitei Fernandeath) in Japan, is the final boss in Waku Waku 7. Although it has a man's name, its profile lists Fernandez as genderless.
Once all seven Waku Waku balls are gathered at the Waku Waku monument, the fairy of the balls awaken. Unfortunately, the act also let loose the danger that the fairy was trying to conceal: Fernandez. Magically grown to skyscraper heights, players have to defeat it before they can say their wish.
A goofy yet very maniacal harbinger of chaos. It frequently says "desu", a pun of Japanese grammar and the word "death".
- Morph - Fernandez can change its body to be any height or weight that it desires. It can also extend its stubby-looking limbs to greater lengths.
- Conduct Electricity - Fernandez can surround its body with electricity.
- Sense - Fernandez can sense the presence of people nearby.
Fernandez is a powerful close-ranged fighter who uses its various abilities to corner and pin its foes. Its Harahara movement is one of the deadliest in the game, as it's instantaneous and travels across the screen at a quick rate.
- Fernandez Stage Intro - Waku Waku 7
- Prologue of Death - Waku Waku 7