|Duo Lon||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes||Trivia|
Duo Lon (Mandarin Chinese: 堕瓏; Japanese: デュオロン) is a character from The King of Fighters series. He debut in The King of Fighters 2003 as a member of the year's Hero Team. His official nickname is "The Silent Assassin" (
He is the first male character from The Flying Brigands to resemble a handsome man, and the first to sport an ornate design. His overall look was based on the title character from the anime Vampire Hunter D. A subtly embroidered dragon is depicted on his back; according to supervising designer Falcoon, it is a detailed character that follows the steady work of traditional craftsmen with the scales drawn one at a time, but is impossible to discern in prints.
In spite of being a Hizoku assassin, Duo Lon is calm and has a good heart. He also has a strict sense of justice, as shown when he turned on Ash and by his mission to kill his own father. He feels estranged from his father and often does not address him as his parent, preferring to call him "that man" or "Ron". Although he considers Luan his good friend from childhood, their relationship became strained with Ron's betrayal.
- Necromancy - Duo Lon has powers related to death.
- Necromantic Teleportation - Duo Lon can decompose his own body and recompose it somewhere else.
- Necromantic Limb Teleportation - Duo Lon can pierce the ground with his legs and make them appear somewhere else.
- Summon Spirit - Duo Lon can summon spirits from the netherworld.
- Spirit Bomb - Duo Lon can create a big conglomeration of spirits and hurl it at the enemy.
- Shadow - Duo Lon can create a shadow of himself out of a fragment of his soul, which repeats every movement he does with physical consequences.
- Stretch limbs - Duo Lon can stretch his arms and legs to unknown lengths.
- Translocation - Duo Lon can move quickly to somewhere nearby.
His fighting style is probably a different Kung Fu style, mostly likely the Snake style, which can be seen in his Sutemi Juuryuu (Self-Discard Following Dragon) technique. It also emphasizes his necromantic abilities in moves like his Juon Shikon (Cursed Grudge Dead Soul), and like Lin, also uses the Benpatsuken (Pigtail Fist) technique. It is unknown if his foot can actually phase through surfaces, or if it is just an apparition.
In The King of Fighters XII and XIII, his moveset is drastically reduced, consisting mostly of limb stretching abilities and teleporting. The inputs for most of his special moves are also unorthodox for KOF. He is the only member of the KOF 2003 Hero Team to not retain his LDM.
- Splendid Evil - The King of Fighters 2003
- Queen - The King of Fighters XI, The King of Fighters XIII (when the music is set to "Type B", console version only)
- Each Promise - The King of Fighters XIII
- Tsunehito Maruo - The King of Fighters 2003~present
- Josh Keller - The King of Fighters XII (English voice)
- Elisabeth, Benimaru and Duo Lon were the winners of The King of Fighters XI tournament. This was confirmed in Ash Crimson's Team Story in The King of Fighters XIII.
- Official character profile from KOF XII website.
- Official character page from KOF anniversary website.
|This page uses content that was added to Wikipedia. The article has been deleted from Wikipedia. The original article was written by these Wikipedia users: Randall Brackett, Cclarke, Thunderbrand, Dangerous-Boy, Kiddrac, Lancini87, CyberSkull, Cmdrjameson, A Man In Black, Morbid Angel83, Lunamaria, MichaelBillington, Combination, Cydebot, WtW-Suzaku, RobotG, OrphanBot, Rjwilmsi, SS4Moku, TTN, and Randomtime. As with this wiki (SNK Wiki), the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|