|Duck King||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes|
Duck King developed his unique fighting style when he met and lost to Terry in a street fight. During the Fatal Fury series, he often strives to improve his dancing skills and prove himself against his rival. He frequently likes to visit and party at Richard Meyer’s night club, the Pao Pao Café.
A friendly and outgoing guy towards everyone, Duck King lives to dance and party. He shows little respect concerning those he deems to be evil like Geese Howard. He considers Terry to be his martial arts rival, but otherwise regards him to be a good friend.
- Acrobatics - Duck King is very acrobatic and agile due to his extensive dance experience.
- Street Dancing - Duck King is an accomplished and professional street dancer, skilled in many forms of modern dancing ranging from hip-hop body-popping to breakdancing.
- Musical talents - Duck King is also a professional DJ/mixer and rapper as well as a dancer. He DJs at many parties and venues as well as performing rap numbers.
- Michael Beard - Fatal Fury Special
- Kong Kuwata - Real Bout Fatal Fury ~ The King of Fighters series
- Hideo Ishikawa - Fatal Fury Dengeki Bunko drama CD
- Yuji Mitsuya - Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture
- Matt Hill - Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture (English voice)
- He was a potential candidate for the '97 Special Team, but lost the popular vote to Blue Mary. Regardless, he remained a highly requested character among Japanese fans and was added to the roster in The King of Fighters XI.