|Cham Cham||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes|
Cham Cham (チャムチャム) is a character from the Samurai Shodown series who was introduced in Samurai Shodown II. She replaced Tam Tam's role in the cast. She is the only character of the series to star in her own pachinko game.
She is the younger sister of the character Tam Tam. She secretly took a village heirloom, the "Tangiers Stone" (タンジルストーン), to play with when a goblin snatched it away. She thought her parents would be angry because of it so she sets out with her pet chimpanzee "Paku Paku" (who is actually Tam Tam transformed as punishment for his failure to protect the stone) in order to look for it.
She is an energetic and optimistic girl. She's not the smartest one of her tribe, easily angered if she thinks she's being insulted, but she shares her brother's bravery.
- Multiple Attacks - Cham Cham can deliver several slashes at once with her claws.
- Energy Attacks - Cham Cham can put energy in her boomerang.
Cham Cham is a catgirl in appearance and has feline mannerisms; for example, she walks on all fours when disarmed (she holds her weapon in one hand when she has it). Her taunts are also animalistic (in one, she meows and stretches like a cat, while in the other, she sits on her haunches and scratches behind her ear with her foot). Her boomerang can be thrown high into the air or at ground level, leaving her unarmed for a time; however, this may not be a total disadvantage, as her claws and kicks are enough to keep her foes at bay. Paku Paku may also be summoned to attack for her, which includes throwing skulls, emitting fireballs, and a spinning spit-kick attack.
- Brutal Woman - Samurai Shodown II
- Brutal Woman 2 - Samurai Shodown (2019)
- Beast Woman 1 - Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushidō Retsuden
- Beast Woman 2 - Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushidō Retsuden
- Fushigi na Bananan - Image Song
- Cham Cham - Samurai Spirits Gaiden: Cham Cham
- Reiko Chiba - Samurai Shodown II, Samurai Shodown IV, Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden
- Tsumugi Ōsawa - Samurai Shodown VI
- Yuna Taniguchi - Samurai Shodown (2019)
- Eri Kitamura - Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos
- Sakura Tange - Samurai Shodown II Dengeki drama CD
- Curiously, she debuted the same year as another fighting game catgirl character, Felicia from Capcom's Darkstalkers series.
- She was one of the veteran characters from the series who didn't receive a re-dub in the anthology version of Samurai Shodown VI.
- As seen more in depth in the Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos game, she calls bananas "bananan".
- She's possibly based on Lum from Urusei Yatsura, sharing her jungle themed clothing, pointy ears, and long green hair. They're good natured girls, but, they can be hot tempered and not as bright depending on the circumstances. On that note, the creators of Samurai Shodown admitted to being a fan of the works of the Madhouse anime studio, who created the Ninja Scroll anime (the anime that influenced the creation of Nicotine Caffeine). They've made a couple of Urusei Yatsura OVAs and a film around 1991.