Candy Diamond (キャンディー・ダイアモンド, Kyandī Daiamondo) is a character from The King of Fighters series of fighting games. She was first introduced in The King of Fighters 2000 as the player's striker (by selecting Kula Diamond as a striker). When fighting against Kula, Candy will be her striker.
Candy is a robot that was created to be a partner of Kula in her missions. Some personality was built-in her circuit and she and Kula developed sororal feelings for each other. During The King of Fighters 2000, Kula and Candy went to space to destroy the Zero Cannon. With the cannon destroyed, Kula was falling head-first to Earth, but Candy sacrificed herself to save her beloved sister.
In spite of being a robot, Candy shows some feelings towards Kula.
- Superhuman Strength - As a robot, Candy is able of performing superhuman feats of strength.
- Superhuman Speed - She can also move in high speed.
- Built-in Weapons - She has several built-in missiles.
When summoned as a Striker she replicates Kula's Ray Spin attack, however she also displays hidden weapons, including build in guns and what appears to be a ray gun during her appearances in Kula's Freeze Completion and La Cachola attacks.
- The King of Fighters 2000 - As a Striker for the player and for Kula
- The King of Fighters 2002 - in Kula's intros, win poses and moves; also in the Kula's winquote against K9999
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match - in Kula's intros, win poses and moves; also seen in the Kula's special winquote screen
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2 - as one of Kula's color types; makes Kula sound robotic
- The King of Fighters 2 - as an event character
- Kimi wa Hero - With Kula
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout - background cameo in the Art of Fighting Team stage
- The King of Fighters XIII - in '95 U.S.A. stage, in a trash pile; also in Kula vs. Raiden pre-fight talk