|B. Jenet||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes|
Her official nickname is "Under the Skull's Flag" (
B. Jenet was originally envisioned to look rougher, by wearing ripped jeans and a scarf. Later on in development, she ended up wearing a dress for the final release.
Jenet is a young European woman of medium height. She has waist length blonde hair and blue eyes. Her standard outfit is a backless and sleeveless purple dress that features a prominent skull and crossbones on the skirt.
A long slit in the skirt exposes her legs, and a garter can be seen on her upper thigh. She wears a choker, a red belt, loose golden bracelets, fingerless gloves, and purple high heels as well.
The daughter of a very wealthy family, Jenet found the luxurious life tedious, so she ran away from home to form a band of pirates called the Lillien Knights. A cheerful extrovert, Jenet is vivacious and very self-assured. She is usually friendly, even to her opponents. She is very ambitious about money, however, and is seen growing angry at the Lillien Knights in her Garou ending when they fail to secure treasure she wanted. (Their reaction to her anger is abject terror.) She is very confident and is particularly comfortable around men, which is understandable since she is much more powerful fighter than the average person. As such, her relationship with her Lillien Knights is of pure dominance.
- Aerokinesis - Jenet has limited control of the air.
- Wind projectile - Jenet can create a projectile made of wind.
- Wind Attacks - Jenet can use air currents to increase damage made by her attacks.
- Glide - Jenet is able to glide in the air, and can execute multi-hit combos in mid-flight.
- Heart Projectile - After she throws her opponent a kiss, Jenet can damage them with a giant heart.
- Leadership - Running her own crew of pirates and ship too, Jenet is a prominent leader and tactician.
Her fighting style, the LK Arts, is very similar to Savate, a type of French kickboxing. The style mixes powerful high kicks and a variety of quick hand strikes, both with closed fist and open hand. Jenet's style focuses on speed and agility, with a mixed ground and air game that can string together devastating combos. She can also use her shoe as a powerful weapon by taking it off and beating her opponent with it.
- Bad Girl? - Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The King of Fighters XI (when she is chosen first, in the console version)
- Kiss of Poison - The King of Fighters XI
- Sympathy For The Wolves -KOF XV ver.- - The King of Fighters XV
- Rei Saitō - Garou: Mark of the Wolves~The King of Fighters All Star (redub)
- Gina Rose - KOF Maximum Impact 2 (English voice)
- Mikako Komatsu - The King of Fighters XV
- The rose tattoo on her shoulder is painted with inks from India. She especially likes it for its aesthetics and rustic taste.
- Jenet, Tizoc, Gato, Hotaru Futaba and Rock Howard are the only original characters of Garou: MOTW who makes an or more appearances in the King of Fighters series.
- B. Jenet considers Terry Bogard as "her first love", after seeing an old photograph of him.
- In KOF: Maximum Impact 2, whenever Jenet successfully executes her Ennui Mademoiselle while wearing her G and/or H costume, the boot she uses ends up being segmented in half with the upper calf-half still being on her leg akin to a greave; this is possibly a graphical limitation.
- One of her Another Outfits in Maximum Impact 2 gives her a heavy resemblance to Elena from CAPCOM's Street Fighter series.
- Jenet was voted as the third favorite Garou character in a Japanese opinion poll following her debut. She garnered a total of 149 votes. She fell behind Rock Howard (with 190 votes) and Terry Bogard (with 162).
- Jenet breaks the fourth wall in her XV's climax, when she looks to the player and ask for forgiveness.
- Official character profile from Garou: Mark of the Wolves
- Official character profile from KOF Maximum Impact 2
- Official character profile from KOF Maximum Impact Regulation "A"
- Official story of Team Garou from King of Fighters XV
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves popularity poll from neogeo.freeplaytech.com