|B. Jenet||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes||Other Media|
B. Jenet (
B. Jenet was originally envisioned to look more rougher, by wearing ripped jeans and a scarf. Later on in development, she ended up wearing a dress for the final release.
A cheerful girl, Jenet is also very ambitious when it comes to money. Although being the daughter of a very wealthy family, she prefers to steal rather than ask her parents for money. She is a party girl and is very comfortable around men, since her relationship with her Lillien Knights is of pure dominance.
- Aerokinesis - Jenet has limited control of the air.
- Wind projectile - Jenet can create a projectile made of wind.
- Wind Attacks - Jenet can use air currents to increase damage made by her attacks.
- Glide - Jenet is able to glide in the air.
- Heart Projectile- After she throws her opponent a kiss, Jenet can damage them with a giant heart.
- Leadership - Running her own crew of pirates and ship too, Jenet is a prominent leader and tactician.
Her fighting style, the LK Arts, is very similar to Savate, French Kickboxing. She does use some slaps and in super art attack she even takes one of her high heels off and uses it to beat her enemy.
- Bad Girl? - Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The King of Fighters XI (when she goes first, in the console version)
- Kiss of Poison - The King of Fighters XI
- The rose design on her shoulder is painted with inks from India. She especially likes it for its aesthetics and rustic taste.
- B. Jenet considers Terry Bogard as "her first love", after seeing an old photograph of him.
- In KOF: Maximum Impact 2, whenever B. Jenet successfully executes her Ennui Mademoiselle while wearing her G and/or H costume, the boot she uses ends up being segmented in half with the upper calf-half still being on her leg akin to a greave; this is possibly a graphical limitation.
- One of her Another Outfits in Maximum Impact 2 gives her a heavy resemblance to Elena from Street Fighter.
- She was voted as the third favorite character during her debut with a total of 149 votes.