|Alice Nakata||Story||Move List||Gallery||Quotes|
Alice Garnet Nakata (アリス・ガーネット・
She is voiced by Akino Hayashi.
In the pachislots, she is a fan who often cheers for Terry and his friends. The fourth Fatal Fury pachislot makes her Days of Memories name canon; her Japanese name comes from her grandfather who is a sansei.
In Days of Memories, Alice is a nurse in training attending to the protagonist. She is born of half-Japanese and American descent. Before she decided to pursue her profession, she lived her summers and winters in America and her springs and falls in Japan. Her sunny attitude and cheerful energy keeps everyone in high spirits. She isn't the best at her job, often unintentionally harming her patients during her treatments, and she is secretly afraid that she'll be fired for incompetence. Due to a conspiracy created by Magaki, she'll experience the same dreams as the protagonist.
Alice joins the tournament in The King of Fighters XIV to prove her newfound strength to Terry.
A cheerful young lady, Alice adores and admires Terry. She is always supportive of her idol. Once she has trained herself to fight, she emulates him and hopes to gain his approval.
Days of Memories Alice is considered the well-meaning foreigner who joyfully bursts through the confines of Japanese social etiquette. While she hopes to raise her patient's spirits and occasionally makes sexual jokes, she rarely takes her audience's reactions seriously. At times, she may even fail to recognize any fault she may have committed and can be unintentionally offensive as a result. Even with her antics, Alice is still nervous to accept the responsibilities of a nurse and has many insecurities about failing her future. She is also surprisingly bashful about showing affection towards the protagonist.
- Chrysler Shout - Days of Memories
- Splendid Soldier - The King of Fighters XIV
- Alice's role most likely took inspiration from Alice Chrysler, another Fatal Fury character.
- Alice is the only pachinko character introduced in KOF XIV that did not appear in SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy.
- Ironically, she is the only pachinko character to appear in The King of Fighters: A New Beginning.
- In reference to her origins as a pachinko character, jackpot visuals, such as coins, are added as a cosmetic effect for her Special Moves, both visually and audibly.